Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Those are sick 
eek.gif

Man I +*%@#*+ love these
eek.gif

pimp.gif
. The tech on these look crazy comfy.

..looking forward to seeing a Kyrie - Cavs colorway.

I must be the only one who likes the large swoosh...looking forward to more colorways and info. volts are the best cw thus far imo

these look dope as hell, i only like low tops for hooping but i'm considering a pair of these. LOVE the big swoosh, i've been waiting for nike to use that like the soccer cleats.

Hugebird - thanks for the post...

Not bad, give heads a blackout pair and functionality that is on par or better than the Kobe v's and Nike may have my investment...

Not digging the design on these at all. I HATE the ankle area and the big swoosh is a turn off. Reminds me of some of the mid 90s shoes with big swooshes and I didn't like them back then either. I had high hopes for the HD 2012, but I will pass like Nash on these...

These are gonna cost $275!!!!
eek.gif

I thought they were gonna cost $200! Seeing as how the Elites are sitting. I guess it would be smart to wait these out til they go on sale.

yeah where did the $275 price come from? in another thread someone had posted something from a catalog that a nike sponsored school got and it had these listed in there at around $150 if I'm not mistaken...I believe it was in the elite socks thread because they also had the 2 layer socks in there

i see it now. ouch... why the heck would i want to tear it up in a pair of $275 sneakers..

Laughable, I know Nike is 'trending' right now but short term foolishness will be felt in the long run. Smarten up Nike, you know better

SMH @ Nike...you can keep them on the shelfs..

Back
Top Bottom