Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

So yeah, bought both early for retail from my connect. I don't buy Jordan Retros anymore. Paid retail for both, the USAs are Nike +. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by DEpast

So yeah, bought both early for retail from my connect. I don't buy Jordan Retros anymore. Paid retail for both, the USAs are Nike +. Enjoy.

nice!!! how bright are the laces on the green pair?

how do they feel?

my spot has 5 colors, one are the +'s (USAs). There's the all-volt pair with the green swoosh and the white/volt pair I purchased. There's an all yellow spain colorway and an all red with navy swoosh USA makeup. Was going to get those too but smallest size was 10.

I'll be getting all color upon release ...

Nice pickups and please update us on how they fit/feel, etc 
happy.gif

If the USA's are nike plus I won't be getting those. Interested to see the red/navy pair. May have to wait for TB colorways
USA aways

Another colorway

wait so are all these going to have the nike plus?

if so lmao at nike

i really dont care how fast i run and jump in basketball ( i cant dunk but still)

nike plus should just stick to running shoes not basketball

i mean thats just another dumb reason to hick the price 120 more that the regulars hyperdunks. really is it important to see how high and fast you do in basketball??? running yes because you want to beat your best but basketball..idk

Guys, the USA (Homes) are a +, are limited and cost $250.

The USA aways (all navy, red swoosh) are $140. I held the aways in my hand today and bought the white/volts instead.

The USA alternates (all red, navy swoosh) are $140 and downright nasty. Would've bought but didn't have an 8.5 or a 9 in shipment.

To my knowledge and sources, these have been produced in limited numbers (not the teambank colorways, however). If you want them, cop on RD.

Guys, the USA (Homes) are a +, are limited and cost $250.

The USA aways (all navy, red swoosh) are $140. I held the aways in my hand today and bought the white/volts instead.

The USA alternates (all red, navy swoosh) are $140 and downright nasty. Would've bought but didn't have an 8.5 or a 9 in shipment.

To my knowledge and sources, these have been produced in limited numbers (not the teambank colorways, however). If you want them, cop on RD.

so only the USA homes come with nike+?
also can you post more pics of the volts? they look pretty nice

I believe there are two Nike+ colorways, USA home and Black/Navy Blue/Light Blue.

Haven't seen that pair. Will take more pics tomorrow after work.

Loved the Lunarlon in the Lunarglide 3s, if it's the same then I'll know how these will feel. USA and White/black has good colorblocking, the rest are bland.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

there is going to be a USA verison without the + right?
A white base, no.

But there is an away USA and an alternate USA that are $140, no +.

Lookin forward to this basketball shoe..i'll definitely cop one colorway of the + model and the all-volt or white/volt colorway that DEpast picked up..

I'm heading back to my store on Thursday after work, we'll see what I can get fellas. But thus far, there's 5 colorways they got in (one + model, the USA).

If they let me use a discount on RD, I'll get the other three pairs they got (all yellow/red swoosh, all red/navy swoosh, and all navy/red swoosh).

Back
Top Bottom