Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

People brought up the similarities in the silhouette. You brought the "Nike sux" talk to a Nike shoe thread.
I don't think they suck but they aren't doing better than adidas with the newer sneakers. One guy literally said the reason why these aren't selling because fanboys are blinded by adidas hype. He must be blind to think that a worse version of retro boost would be close to hyped to  the most current hyped sneakers. but yeahh.. 

That troll mad :lol: like adidas ain't bite Nike first anyway but who cares buy what you like fanboy Nike ain't going nowhere...

He said "insecure Nike fans" :lol: :lol: :lol:. What the hell would someone be insecure about a brand for.

the Adidas disciples are something else

it makes me like Adidas less and less because of dumb ***** like that dude

legit joined NIKETALK to bash Nike, dude def one of those dudes rocking Yeezy's, Pablo shirts, sweaters with sleeves down to his knees, etc.

Last edited:
In other news...anyone seen these in a physical store yet like Footlocker, Champs, FinishLine, etc.? I haven't and that's even at flagship locations unless they are being scooped up as soon as they hit shelves...

He said "insecure Nike fans"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. What the hell would someone be insecure about a brand for.
Look at the first pages of this thread. Can't bring up a thread without mentioning adidas.

it makes me like Adidas less and less because of dumb ***** like that dude

legit joined NIKETALK to bash Nike, dude def one of those dudes rocking Yeezy's, Pablo shirts, sweaters with sleeves down to his knees, etc.
 I like what Adidas has done but they are no threat to Nike

the UB 3.0's show Adidas is running out of creativity IMO
Yet you guys are praising a sneaker that would be in adidas outlets if it was called tubular wrath or something. Plus, kanye sneakers are trash starting from his glorified air cruz yeezys to his crappy roshe boost.  Give me y-3 Qasa anyday over those junk

Last edited:
are you literally only coming in here to talk about adidas?

Last edited:
Just received my Tripple Blacks from FTL. Went with a size 13 they fit like a 12.5. But I along with a few others are experiencing the heel rub. Right shoe more than the left with socks on. Will keep them and break them in some and give a follow up. Side note had the LE's Delivered to house yesterday via DHL and was sent to the wrong house [emoji]128544[/emoji] smh

Anybody know the length of the laces?
Just snapped the wax laces while tying it. These laces are weak. Watch out

Is there any reason other than aesthetics to pick these over the Lunarepics? I sold my multi lows because .5 up was to loose for my liking.

Is there any reason other than aesthetics to pick these over the Lunarepics? I sold my multi lows because .5 up was to loose for my liking.
Not at all- it's purely an aesthetic choice. Comfort wise though, the Lunarepics are much more comfortable without a doubt. Personally, I got rid of my triple black Lunarcharge and ordered a pair of custom iD Lunarepic lows in a full triple black cw instead.

Not at all- it's purely an aesthetic choice. Comfort wise though, the Lunarepics are much more comfortable without a doubt. Personally, I got rid of my triple black Lunarcharge and ordered a pair of custom iD Lunarepic lows in a full triple black cw instead.
thanks man. I'll just buy the multi over again since they can be had cheaper than these right now. I'm gonna give these a go for about $75. Unless I can find that 1st LE colorway for around

Back
Top Bottom