Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Finally had my size 10 OG CW shipped. Last pair of 10 I found cheaper than the retail.

Hoping this would fit me fine. I have a wide feet and wearing 9.5 US on Lunarepic FK and Racer FK.
FYI, I wear a 9 US in AM1, NBs and 9.5 in Asics and Jordans.

Did I do it right or I should've stayed @ 9.5?

Updating my previous post. I went on and cop a 9.5 as well and felt the rubbing on my heel too.

I ended up putting a wooden shoe tree on the elastic lining to stretch it and after 2 days, it felt way better and wearing it now without much rubbing.

Putting it back on a shoe tree until the rubbing goes away. :smokin

Shoe is way too nice for me to sell em.... :tongue:

^^^
Great point! I love what Adidas has done with the Boost technology and their Y-3 designs, but Nike deserves credit as they innovate more than they actually are inspired by other shoe companies.

Last edited:
Really like the comfort for the price but the more I look at the shoe, the less I like the silhouette. Same as the LE, just something about the mid and outsole doesn't do it for me.

I think if they used the mid and outsole from the LE and the upper from the LC, the result would be a lot nicer looking than either of the LE or the LC. Anyone else agree?

Really like the comfort for the price but the more I look at the shoe, the less I like the silhouette. Same as the LE, just something about the mid and outsole doesn't do it for me.

I think if they used the mid and outsole from the LE and the upper from the LC, the result would be a lot nicer looking than either of the LE or the LC. Anyone else agree?
The shoe needs an outsole or at least a faux outsole to break up the solid color of mid/outsole combo. 

But the LE and LC have the same sole; one has horizontal slits and the other has Nike etched in it. That doesnt change much honestly. 

I find it funny when I hear Adidas vs Nike beef like dudes have stock invested in either company. 

I think its good for the consumer to have options reminds me of youth but neither brand makes a great shoe. 

Sneaker brands copy each other who cares, whichever brand makes a dope shoe for $80 Im in. Boost is overpriced and so are LE/LC

In other news..... 

NIKE LUNARCHARGE PREMIUM

001    BLACK/MTLC RED BRONZE-SUMMIT WHITE    
002    LIGHT BONE/SUMMIT WHITE-PALE GREY-VOLT    
014    BLACK/SAIL-THUNDER BLUE    
100    SUMMIT WHITE/MTLC RED BRONZE-WHITE    
200    MUSHROOM/BLACK-BIO BEIGE    
301    CAMPER GREEN/LEGION GREEN-SAIL    
331    ICED JADE/DK ATOMIC TEAL-SAIL    
400    OBSIDIAN/OBSIDIAN-ARMORY NAVY    
600    SILT RED/DARK SKY BLUE-PEARL PINK    

NIKE LUNARCHARGE ESSENTIAL

001    BLACK/DARK GREY-BLACK-VOLT    
002    COOL GREY/BLACK-WOLF GREY    
003    DUST/DUST-COBBLESTONE-PURE PLATINUM    
004    LIGHT BONE/LIGHT BONE-BLACK    
007    BLACK/DARK OBSIDIAN-VOLT    
101    WHITE/BLACK-WHITE    
200    MEDIUM OLIVE/LIGHT BONE-BLACK-VOLT    
300    CAMPER GREEN/SEQUOIA-LEGION GREEN    
301    CARGO KHAKI/CARGO KHAKI-SEQUOIA    
304    ICED JADE/RACER BLUE-DK ATOMIC TEAL    
307    PALM GREEN/LIGHT BONE-VOLT    
400    PARAMOUNT BLUE/WHITE-BLACK-VOLT
401    MIDNIGHT NAVY/MIDNIGHT NAVY-BINARY BLUE    
447    BINARY BLUE/BLUE MOON-VOLT    

NIKE LUNARCHARGE 2
AA2889

001    BLACK/BLACK-BLACK    
002    PURE PLATINUM/BLACK-WHITE    
003    BLACK/BLACK-OUTDOOR GREEN-DARK STUCCO    
100    WHITE/BLACK-GREEN STRIKE-ROYAL BLUE
101    LT OREWOOD BRN/BLACK-TERRA ORANGE
400    MIDNIGHT NAVY/BLACK-BLACK-OBSIDIAN    

Whoa [emoji]128562[/emoji] need pics ASAP still haven't got olives or trips. That's a lot of CW

Please tell me the heel/ankle collar is updated on the Lunarcharge 2!! Don't plan on buying another LC1 but have high hopes that the LC2 fixes the heel/Achilles rubbing issue many people experienced with the v1. 

Last edited:
The shoe needs an outsole or at least a faux outsole to break up the solid color of mid/outsole combo. 

But the LE and LC have the same sole; one has horizontal slits and the other has Nike etched in it. That doesnt change much honestly. 

That's true but I just don't like the Nike etched into the sole.

Went to my local Nike town to buy some racers and saw lunarcharges almost on a full size run. One of the employees there told me that the olives went to outlets.

Oh well

In other news..... 

NIKE LUNARCHARGE PREMIUM

001    BLACK/MTLC RED BRONZE-SUMMIT WHITE    
002    LIGHT BONE/SUMMIT WHITE-PALE GREY-VOLT    
014    BLACK/SAIL-THUNDER BLUE    
100    SUMMIT WHITE/MTLC RED BRONZE-WHITE    
200    MUSHROOM/BLACK-BIO BEIGE    
301    CAMPER GREEN/LEGION GREEN-SAIL    
331    ICED JADE/DK ATOMIC TEAL-SAIL    
400    OBSIDIAN/OBSIDIAN-ARMORY NAVY    
600    SILT RED/DARK SKY BLUE-PEARL PINK    

NIKE LUNARCHARGE ESSENTIAL

001    BLACK/DARK GREY-BLACK-VOLT    
002    COOL GREY/BLACK-WOLF GREY    
003    DUST/DUST-COBBLESTONE-PURE PLATINUM    
004    LIGHT BONE/LIGHT BONE-BLACK    
007    BLACK/DARK OBSIDIAN-VOLT    
101    WHITE/BLACK-WHITE    
200    MEDIUM OLIVE/LIGHT BONE-BLACK-VOLT    
300    CAMPER GREEN/SEQUOIA-LEGION GREEN    
301    CARGO KHAKI/CARGO KHAKI-SEQUOIA    
304    ICED JADE/RACER BLUE-DK ATOMIC TEAL    
307    PALM GREEN/LIGHT BONE-VOLT    
400    PARAMOUNT BLUE/WHITE-BLACK-VOLT
401    MIDNIGHT NAVY/MIDNIGHT NAVY-BINARY BLUE    
447    BINARY BLUE/BLUE MOON-VOLT    

NIKE LUNARCHARGE 2
AA2889

001    BLACK/BLACK-BLACK    
002    PURE PLATINUM/BLACK-WHITE    
003    BLACK/BLACK-OUTDOOR GREEN-DARK STUCCO    
100    WHITE/BLACK-GREEN STRIKE-ROYAL BLUE
101    LT OREWOOD BRN/BLACK-TERRA ORANGE
400    MIDNIGHT NAVY/BLACK-BLACK-OBSIDIAN    
Where did you find this list? Would like to see what else is there, specifically when it relates to SF AF1's could you DM if you don't want to share publically? 

Last edited:
@NYC757 Is there a release date for the Lunarcharge 2 yet? Also wondering if there was a change to the heel/ankle collar area in the updated version.

Last edited:
I also wanted to add that the cushioning on the Lunarepic is much better than the cushioning on the Lunarcharge. Even though they both claim to have the same midsole, the Lunarepic midsole feels like a premium version of the Lunarcharge midsole which just feels cheap in comparison. I believe it has something to do with the continuous medial and lateral full length deep laser siping on both sides of the Lunarepic midsole that make it softer and more cushioned. The Lunarcharge does not have the same laser siping but only has the cut out of ‘NIKE’ on only one side of the midsole which is not very deep at all. You get much more compression with the Lunarepic midsole than the Lunarcharge midsole which makes it feel much more comfortable, soft, and cushy feeling. The Lunarcharge midsole is much harder/firmer than the Lunarepic and therefore not as comfortable.

Based on all of the components of both shoes:

Lunarepic >>>>>>> Lunarcharge.
Just got my LEs in and I gotta agree with you on the cushioning LE is a lot softer than LC these things feel like clouds LC is firmer.

Back
Top Bottom