Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

I hate Nike sometimes

I tried to get Miami to ship the White/Grey of course they "can't" then inquired at NDC again no help, all the coin I drop and I can't get a non hyped show shipped

Rant over

yeah nike put an end to phone orders at one point last year, and they've pretty much held to it. They could care less how much money you spend.

yeah nike put an end to phone orders at one point last year, and they've pretty much held to it. They could care less how much money you spend.

it's kind of funny, you think they don't put I put a complaint in about how fast a pair of running shoes wore down and they replaced them and sent me a $100 gift card

killing with kindness is the best way to go

Ultra boost is not even 2 years old, while EQT is not even a year.

I'm not up for all Nike v adidas ish (seems more an American thing, Europeans have been rocking 3 stripe solely or along with swoosh and other brands since the 70s), but Seriously no one challenged this?

Eqt line been around 25+ years mate... If you meant the adv then fair enough in terms of a year, and I agree it's a great silhouette, but the adv is in itself the embodiment of what you're bashing Nike for. Take an old/retro model and make it more sleek... there's nothing revolutionary about the adv it just looks good.

I cant believe dude still comes in here just to re hash the same old argument that he always lost on.

Last edited:
Kanye has people really drinking the kool aid

I tweeted how I loved the Lunarepic and couldn't wait to try the 2's when Nike posted them on their feed and some fat sneaker came in called them "bricks" and of course did the "boost is life" non sense

they make me dislike Adidas and I have always owned Adidas stuff

Saw these on IG
View media item 2323081

Last edited:
those whites will be had, but at this point I know i will be able to grab them on discount. They are too clean to me :smokin

Do these cut into ankles like the lunar epics? Those were the worst, had to take back. Amazing design and cushioning but terrible for my ankles

Do these cut into ankles like the lunar epics? Those were the worst, had to take back. Amazing design and cushioning but terrible for my ankles
It's interesting you say that because others and I haven't had that problem with LEs but some people here have had problems with LCs cutting into their ankles

I have never had issues with Lunarepics

Lunarcharges do cut in but once you break them in, I found it stops

If you had problems with the Lunarepics cutting into your ankles, then I highly suggest passing on the Lunarcharge or at least trying them on before you buy. I have no issues with the Lunarepics at all and find them very comfortable, but the Lunarcharge cut up my ankles so bad I had to return them.

Last edited:
No issues with lunar epics for myself in terms of the collar. The heel felt a bit funny at first but maybe a portly dude tried my pair on.

Went 7.5 on the OG colorway. Fits snug, not tight. 8 was sold out on undftd, ugh. Wore them out for a few hours with crew socks. Def feel the heels rubbing. No shows would have destroyed my feet, especially in the summer.

Went 8 up on the whites, fit perfect. Haven't worn them yet.

Pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom