Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

New Eclipse (WMNs) cws. Hopefully these two are a sign that the Black/Orange cw'll surface soon...
nerd.gif

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-wine-total-orange-volt-1-570x379.jpg

PHX

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-iguana-sonic-yellow-volt-2-570x379.jpg

Iguana

Damn, I wish either were Men's...or do they make them in a Women's 13?  Any idea if they're narrower than Men's? 
nerd.gif

New Eclipse (WMNs) cws. Hopefully these two are a sign that the Black/Orange cw'll surface soon...
nerd.gif

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-wine-total-orange-volt-1-570x379.jpg

PHX

nike-wmns-lunar-eclipse-iguana-sonic-yellow-volt-2-570x379.jpg

Iguana

Damn, I wish either were Men's...or do they make them in a Women's 13?  Any idea if they're narrower than Men's? 
nerd.gif

I hope I'm right in assuming Eastbay's stock picture of the volts is old and incorrect? 

Anyone buy them from EB? I'm waiting on a 20% off code and don't want to be disappointed with yet another EB order.

I hope I'm right in assuming Eastbay's stock picture of the volts is old and incorrect? 

Anyone buy them from EB? I'm waiting on a 20% off code and don't want to be disappointed with yet another EB order.

Those Eclipses in the Shield pack look good.  Anyone know when they release?  I'm guessing October? 
nerd.gif

Those Eclipses in the Shield pack look good.  Anyone know when they release?  I'm guessing October? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

We do have a sample picture up and we hope to have the pictures updated soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

We do have a sample picture up and we hope to have the pictures updated soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Easbay Rep: Any word on the launch of the Black / Orange cw (408582-005)?

getImage
We currently do not have any information on this colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Easbay Rep: Any word on the launch of the Black / Orange cw (408582-005)?

getImage
We currently do not have any information on this colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom