Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by OneSole

i dont want to hear anything about Luna Eclipse 2's until these drop, NIKE WHERES THE INFO??!
nerd.gif
+1 I want that CW.
eek.gif

BTW, anyone know of a place online to get the all black CW for under retail?
Hey ray, you got any info on this colorway or any of the new color ways that were gonna to drop?

Originally Posted by OneSole

i dont want to hear anything about Luna Eclipse 2's until these drop, NIKE WHERES THE INFO??!
nerd.gif
+1 I want that CW.
eek.gif

Hey ray, you got any info on this colorway or any of the new color ways that were gonna to drop?

Originally Posted by Tlong80

nerd.gif
+1 I want that CW.
eek.gif

I'm not sure about an all Black cw, but there was an all Black upper + White Midsole cw. Those can be found on eBay for as low as $60 shipped. With the 2s out, I doubt we're getting anymore cws for the 1s.
frown.gif

IT'S A SHAME WE WERE ONLY SUPPLIED WITH < 20 CWS OF THESE... A REAL SHAME! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BLACK / ORANGE CW!  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tlong80

nerd.gif
+1 I want that CW.
eek.gif

I'm not sure about an all Black cw, but there was an all Black upper + White Midsole cw. Those can be found on eBay for as low as $60 shipped. With the 2s out, I doubt we're getting anymore cws for the 1s.
frown.gif

IT'S A SHAME WE WERE ONLY SUPPLIED WITH < 20 CWS OF THESE... A REAL SHAME! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BLACK / ORANGE CW!  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by ptngina

This comes off more on the red side than orange. Very nice CW in person. The color combo is excellent.
these are my favs....
pimp.gif
Just pulled a trigger on these pair from runningwarehouse using their 15% coupon (FB15D). $82.32 shipped within cali. Maybe not such a good deal, but I like the colorway. It'll replace my Free for longer running distance. I need the cushion badly. 

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by ptngina

This comes off more on the red side than orange. Very nice CW in person. The color combo is excellent.
these are my favs....
pimp.gif
Just pulled a trigger on these pair from runningwarehouse using their 15% coupon (FB15D). $82.32 shipped within cali. Maybe not such a good deal, but I like the colorway. It'll replace my Free for longer running distance. I need the cushion badly. 

My pair from the outlets just came in. WOW!! They are amazing. Had to order another pair cause there too nice to beat up for running. Need a backup for casual. Paid $50 for the first and $46 for the second. Call Miami dolphin outlet and have them price match riverhead.

My pair from the outlets just came in. WOW!! They are amazing. Had to order another pair cause there too nice to beat up for running. Need a backup for casual. Paid $50 for the first and $46 for the second. Call Miami dolphin outlet and have them price match riverhead.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I had the same exact feeling and mindset when I received my first pair!
pimp.gif
 I have two now (one for running and other for casual), but I'm really looking to quad up. Hopefully, my size'll show up eventually at an outlet and price match.  

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I had the same exact feeling and mindset when I received my first pair!
pimp.gif
 I have two now (one for running and other for casual), but I'm really looking to quad up. Hopefully, my size'll show up eventually at an outlet and price match.  

Just worn them for the first time running at the gym....I must say, what a difference compared to free run. For longer running time/distance, this is the shoe to wear. I've downgraded my free run for casual walk from now on.....

Just worn them for the first time running at the gym....I must say, what a difference compared to free run. For longer running time/distance, this is the shoe to wear. I've downgraded my free run for casual walk from now on.....

^ Definitely. I've done a 1/2 Marathon in FR2s and had a couple of +15mi runs in the FR1s, but I'd much rather do the long distance runs in the Eclipse.

If you loved the Eclipse, I feel that the Eclipse2s will outdo them in performance. The fit is better and seems a bit lighter than the ogs. However, I have to admit the cws for them aren't attractive enough for me to cop at retail.

I ended up returning my pair for that reason and the Volt Dynamic Fit piece, as it was a site for sore eyes. I just felt they weren't worth it, especially if they'll probably be going the same outlet route as the OGs with the deep discount.

2ns8f48.png

They don't look that good when paired with the OGs, imho.
iofecw.png

b4iadh.png

^ Definitely. I've done a 1/2 Marathon in FR2s and had a couple of +15mi runs in the FR1s, but I'd much rather do the long distance runs in the Eclipse.

If you loved the Eclipse, I feel that the Eclipse2s will outdo them in performance. The fit is better and seems a bit lighter than the ogs. However, I have to admit the cws for them aren't attractive enough for me to cop at retail.

I ended up returning my pair for that reason and the Volt Dynamic Fit piece, as it was a site for sore eyes. I just felt they weren't worth it, especially if they'll probably be going the same outlet route as the OGs with the deep discount.

2ns8f48.png

They don't look that good when paired with the OGs, imho.
iofecw.png

b4iadh.png

Back
Top Bottom