Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by frazier10

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...

thank you sir, got mines today
hopefully rwh gets the white/royal color

2rr321c.jpg

Originally Posted by frazier10

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...

thank you sir, got mines today
hopefully rwh gets the white/royal color

2rr321c.jpg

I have a pair of trainers, this topic is selling me on the Eclipse

The volt colorway is dope. I'll wait until they go on sale though.

I have a pair of trainers, this topic is selling me on the Eclipse

The volt colorway is dope. I'll wait until they go on sale though.

Scooped a pair (must have been a return) of the volt/chromes at the clearance outlet in Lebanon, TN for $79. So comfy, but not sure if I'm keeping them...ordered some trainer Max 1s the day before I ran to the outlet.

Scooped a pair (must have been a return) of the volt/chromes at the clearance outlet in Lebanon, TN for $79. So comfy, but not sure if I'm keeping them...ordered some trainer Max 1s the day before I ran to the outlet.

nice video, i have been liking those black and yellow, especially since i waited too long and missed out on the lunarglide hawaii marathons that were on finishline, but don't feel like buying them off RMK store. waiting for them to hit retail. The first dude Phil in the video is cool. I bumped into him at NTSF during the Nikewomens marathon last year and told him about my wifes heels bleeding from her lunaracers. long story short, he sent her a replacement pair of the updated lunaracer 1's, and a pair of the lunaracer 2's like 3-4 months before the relase date. Great customer service!!!

nice video, i have been liking those black and yellow, especially since i waited too long and missed out on the lunarglide hawaii marathons that were on finishline, but don't feel like buying them off RMK store. waiting for them to hit retail. The first dude Phil in the video is cool. I bumped into him at NTSF during the Nikewomens marathon last year and told him about my wifes heels bleeding from her lunaracers. long story short, he sent her a replacement pair of the updated lunaracer 1's, and a pair of the lunaracer 2's like 3-4 months before the relase date. Great customer service!!!

Originally Posted by jcliz

haha, if you take those back, holler @ me before you go, esp if they're a 13. 

Originally Posted by johngotty

and if they're a 9.5 send them my way! i will pay right away.

and if they're a 9.5 send them my way! i will pay right away.

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

ptngina -- Any info on those you posted?

i think they're the newest ones on ndc with the 3m for the runners at night
Word. Thank you.
Edit -- After checking them on NDC, the pics here (again) do way more for the shoes. Is that navy incorporated into them? If the soles were colored, I'd probably being ringing up the cc right now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom