Nike Lunarendor Snowboarding Boots - Sizing Question

Hey guys,

I did a search and didn't come up with anything in the forums regarding the lunarendor.  Does anyone know if these run TTS?

I want to pre-order the ones that just dropped that have the Nike Check that lights up!

Lewal

i bought the white infrared ones and currently using it for this season. Don't like the color block on the LED ones. But, to answer your question yes it does run true to size. I am a size 9 in most nikes, and bought a size 9. It is tight to first try on, but after you wear them in and walk around in them, it molds to your feett. Hope that helps.

Way too much for boots. This is more than most boards. I'll might pick these up when they hit Ross.
You must be new to Nikes. They sold out of pre-orders, this is a QS, it's only $70 more then the regular LunarEndor ( they charge $50 more for a 3M lace lock on the Lebron XI), this is there second LED shoe with the only other being the Air Mags. These will sell out, and they will never see the inside of a Ross. People will resell them, and make a profit, but obviously no where near Air Mags.

i bought the white infrared ones and currently using it for this season. Don't like the color block on the LED ones. But, to answer your question yes it does run true to size. I am a size 9 in most nikes, and bought a size 9. It is tight to first try on, but after you wear them in and walk around in them, it molds to your feett. Hope that helps.

Great thanks. I normally wear 12 (11.5 in some J's), but they only had 11.5 left. My Lunar Terra Arktos came in today (size 12) and they were a little bit big. I'm feeling confident that the 11.5 will be okay - if it's tight, I'll give it some time to break in.

You must be new to Nikes. They sold out of pre-orders, this is a QS, it's only $70 more then the regular LunarEndor ( they charge $50 more for a 3M lace lock on the Lebron XI), this is there second LED shoe with the only other being the Air Mags. These will sell out, and they will never see the inside of a Ross. People will resell them, and make a profit, but obviously no where near Air Mags.

Actually, he is right...

Just because something sells out instantly doesn't mean it won't hit discount retailers or outlets. Almost every Nike product will eventually find it's way to one of those two places. Of course not in large quantities, but some for sure will. Also remember the USA isn't the only place products are sold. International items that go unsold are often recalled and dumped into outlets or discount retailers.

I don't snowboard, but these are awesome!
http://nikeinc.com/news/cleared-for-take-off-nike-snowboarding-s-lunarendor-qs#/inline/25211

They MIGHT show up at an Nike outlet but joy at Ross. One odd pair in on odd size hardly constitutes being able to buy it on deep discount. Champ packs and mvps hit outlets, it doesn't mean anything.

Anyone know what the model code is for these? I see they aren't twitter link only, so I'll be wanting to refresh the search page.

Anyone know what the model code is for these? I see they aren't twitter link only, so I'll be wanting to refresh the search page.
Wheelman, any luck copping? My pair just came in today and they fit really snug.  What's weird though is that they are probably true to size (for snowboard boots).  I went a half size larger than my current boots (Burton) and the Lunarendor look a tad longer.

Back
Top Bottom