Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

ILLY! These look better than the 2s. I'm diggin' the Charcoal/Volt/Red and the Yellow/Black cws the most!

i like the design but im not a fan of the terrible colorways available in all 3 of the lunarglides so far. i also dont like the web looking thing where the flywire used to be.

i like the design but im not a fan of the terrible colorways available in all 3 of the lunarglides so far. i also dont like the web looking thing where the flywire used to be.

I like these.

I'm a big fan of the Lunarglides.

Lunarglide 2 uppers are pretty much almost identical to the AM 2010 uppers.

Looks like they've borrowed some aspects of the Lunareclipse upper on it. First thing that came to my mind seeing these pics.

Really looking forward to getting a pair of these 3s.

I like these.

Looks like they've borrowed some aspects of the Lunareclipse upper on it. First thing that came to my mind seeing these pics.

New pics via EUkicks. Definitely picking up this cw 
pimp.gif

11026_Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_hr.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide+-3-edit.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide+-3.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide+-3-2-edit.jpg

Nike-Lunarglide+-3-1.jpg

11026__Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_Details_112_hr.jpg

11026__Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_Details_163_lr.jpg

11026__Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_Details_185_hr.jpg

11026__Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_Details_196_hr.jpg

11026_Nike_LunarGlide_Mens_Details_lr.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I like these.

I'm a big fan of the LG1s, but the 2s didn't do it for me. These 3s, however, have me SOLD... well just the Charcoal (?) / Volt / Red cw... I wonder if these'll make it to iD
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I like these.

I'm a big fan of the LG1s, but the 2s didn't do it for me. These 3s, however, have me SOLD... well just the Charcoal (?) / Volt / Red cw... I wonder if these'll make it to iD
nerd.gif

I just might have to get a pair. I like the grey/blue ones and the all black ones. Anyone have an exact release date?

I just might have to get a pair. I like the grey/blue ones and the all black ones. Anyone have an exact release date?

Thought the strap would be made of flywire but it looks sort of flimsy in up close pics.

The colourways are forgettable.

Thought the strap would be made of flywire but it looks sort of flimsy in up close pics.

The colourways are forgettable.

Back
Top Bottom