Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Frazier: With tha said, is the LG3 your new favorite of the series?

GZA: NICE!

Gettin' some practice in on some beat LG1s for my LG3iDs...
nerd.gif

28aq7mr.png

nerd.gif

28aq7mr.png

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

nerd.gif

28aq7mr.png
ray i love these , yes they are my favorite. i may be the minority but i like these better than the eclipse...i do need those platinum /blue eclipse

nerd.gif

28aq7mr.png
ray i love these , yes they are my favorite. i may be the minority but i like these better than the eclipse...i do need those platinum /blue eclipse

Can somebody post on feet pics of the Anthracite/Volts? I need to see them to help me change my mind on them.

Can somebody post on feet pics of the Anthracite/Volts? I need to see them to help me change my mind on them.

I deeply regret passing on the Platinum / Blue Eclipse... Eclipses are my favorite to wear casually. and the LG1s aren't too far behind.

I'm currently considering selling most of my Jordans now for Nike+ footwear, as I don't even touch em anymore...

I deeply regret passing on the Platinum / Blue Eclipse... Eclipses are my favorite to wear casually. and the LG1s aren't too far behind.

I'm currently considering selling most of my Jordans now for Nike+ footwear, as I don't even touch em anymore...

ray i used to have every jordan there ever was and i sold every pair. at my age(38) jordans just aint my thing anymore . i more into comfort than hype.....

ray i used to have every jordan there ever was and i sold every pair. at my age(38) jordans just aint my thing anymore . i more into comfort than hype.....

Originally Posted by cor23ey

So I love the feel of the LG1 and LG2

Anyone else NOT like the feel of the LG3?

IMO they feel a lot more bulky and less springy... maybe the LG3 have to be worn in?
I recently just bought the LG2 Breathe and the LG3, and I prefer the fit of the 2 to the 3, as well.  I still love my LG3 pair though.

IMO they feel a lot more bulky and less springy... maybe the LG3 have to be worn in?
I recently just bought the LG2 Breathe and the LG3, and I prefer the fit of the 2 to the 3, as well.  I still love my LG3 pair though.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

I recently just bought the LG2 Breathe and the LG3, and I prefer the fit of the 2 to the 3, as well.  I still love the my LG3 pair though.
Agreed. I prefer the LG2's. But I view the LG3's as a totally different shoe & appreciate them as well.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

I recently just bought the LG2 Breathe and the LG3, and I prefer the fit of the 2 to the 3, as well.  I still love the my LG3 pair though.
Agreed. I prefer the LG2's. But I view the LG3's as a totally different shoe & appreciate them as well.

Update: johngotty you're right, each have their benefits
After running in the LG3 a few times, they definitely feel a lot better and I might even prefer the extra padding... 

Here are some pic's of mine 

I got them both at Niketown 

Update: johngotty you're right, each have their benefits
After running in the LG3 a few times, they definitely feel a lot better and I might even prefer the extra padding... 

Here are some pic's of mine 

I got them both at Niketown 

Frazier: I can dig it. I'll probably hang on to my favorite five pairs just for the sake of nostalgia, but I'll never spend a cent on them from now on.

Cor23: Nice Oregons!

Frazier: I can dig it. I'll probably hang on to my favorite five pairs just for the sake of nostalgia, but I'll never spend a cent on them from now on.

Cor23: Nice Oregons!

Same thing here for me. Stopped buying Jordans a while ago and cant stand the lack of quality and comfort. Much more into the Nike+ as well and my feet usually thank me later. Those Lg3, are they all blue?

i'm on the same boat ray. i'm really contemplating on selling all my air jordans and just buy running shoes for now. i guess it also has to do with age (i'm 33). here's hoping i can easily sell them.

Same thing here for me. Stopped buying Jordans a while ago and cant stand the lack of quality and comfort. Much more into the Nike+ as well and my feet usually thank me later. Those Lg3, are they all blue?

Back
Top Bottom