Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Went to SA to repurchase the marquee cw. I also saw this cw there...

u1y8o.jpg

x4ru4l.jpg

They're pretty nice, but I'd rather spend my funds on the LSs or iDs...
I need these like I needed the Electric Green 1's and the PEK's! Even the FF wasnt enough off of them tho, im hoping to get them for a real steal since not to many people will grab these. If any of my fellow Lunar fam see these for $40-60 PLEASE let me know!!!

Doubled up on the Volts ( first pair of lunars for me) .  ^ those might be my second cw, love the team red burgundy on sneakers in general.  Anyone know when those drop in stores?

Doubled up on the Volts ( first pair of lunars for me) .  ^ those might be my second cw, love the team red burgundy on sneakers in general.  Anyone know when those drop in stores?

THANKS RAY! I used shopdiscover to purchase the LS. Just a heads up to anyone who has discover cash back. It's 15% back for nike.com purchases (back to school season)

THANKS RAY! I used shopdiscover to purchase the LS. Just a heads up to anyone who has discover cash back. It's 15% back for nike.com purchases (back to school season)

NP, Sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm planning to order my iDs sometime next week... I hope I don't OD on these as I've done with the FR2s... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

NP, Sir!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm planning to order my iDs sometime next week... I hope I don't OD on these as I've done with the FR2s... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Got a pair of the black/white's to wear this summer on Warped. So comfy, especially since I'm on my feet working all day.

Got a pair of the black/white's to wear this summer on Warped. So comfy, especially since I'm on my feet working all day.

just a heads up *+!$% sporting goods has the livestrongs online. show to have a few sizes available. good luck guys. they also have a LG2 pittsburgh marathon colorway that looks pretty cool.

just a heads up *+!$% sporting goods has the livestrongs online. show to have a few sizes available. good luck guys. they also have a LG2 pittsburgh marathon colorway that looks pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom