Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Thank, Ron!

This Black / Solar Red cw is on sale at FNLs for $60. I'll probably scoop up a pair over the weekend. Finally, I can run in LG3s lol

lb8rd.jpg

Thank, Ron!

This Black / Solar Red cw is on sale at FNLs for $60. I'll probably scoop up a pair over the weekend. Finally, I can run in LG3s lol

lb8rd.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Brought them out today. I can't decide which is more comfy, the Eclipse or these lol! These are definitely lighter though.

ka5ytu.png

Beautiful
pimp.gif

Brought them out today. I can't decide which is more comfy, the Eclipse or these lol! These are definitely lighter though.

ka5ytu.png

Beautiful
pimp.gif

^NDC/FNL/FL/Eastbay! Pacman was rockin' them in training on the latst 24/7 episode! ILLY!

New cw on NDC... N7
Nike-N7-LunarGlide+-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-487261_046_A.jpg

^NDC/FNL/FL/Eastbay! Pacman was rockin' them in training on the latst 24/7 episode! ILLY!

New cw on NDC... N7
Nike-N7-LunarGlide+-3-Mens-Running-Shoe-487261_046_A.jpg

ka5ytu.png

They look fantastic. The red and black mixed in breaks up all that blue. The splatters was the dagger. It should be an option seriously.

I have yet to pick up a LG3, still with the 2. Maybe soon since its holiday season with these huge sales.

ka5ytu.png

They look fantastic. The red and black mixed in breaks up all that blue. The splatters was the dagger. It should be an option seriously.

I have yet to pick up a LG3, still with the 2. Maybe soon since its holiday season with these huge sales.

got my first pair of lunarglide 3's yesterday. took them out for a two-mile run in the cold this morning...and i was pleasantly surprised. trust the reviews, yall. these are the truth.

got my first pair of lunarglide 3's yesterday. took them out for a two-mile run in the cold this morning...and i was pleasantly surprised. trust the reviews, yall. these are the truth.

love the speckles on your IDs ILLustRAYt! are those are airbrushed or something?

of all the GRs of Lunarglide+ 3, my favorites are the black red and volt colorway (looks like Kobe's chaos kicks
pimp.gif
) and the Shield colorway grey and orange.
the fit of the shields felt slightly better around the foot but heavier too.

Back
Top Bottom