Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Conrad: DOPE! That cw is without a DOUBT my favorite on the LunarTrainer. I'm looking forward to see the final product!

Conrad: DOPE! That cw is without a DOUBT my favorite on the LunarTrainer. I'm looking forward to see the final product!

I really like the Women's Neutral Grey colorway and want to order them. Anyone know if the fit will be ok?

I really like the Women's Neutral Grey colorway and want to order them. Anyone know if the fit will be ok?

meh...blues look ok. Ive yet to un-DS a pair of lunars in the store. Maybe ill get bored one day and go on a spree.

meh...blues look ok. Ive yet to un-DS a pair of lunars in the store. Maybe ill get bored one day and go on a spree.

Just ordered my LunarJam design... I can't wait!
2hs59q0.png

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

nice ids ray! first of many to come, right?!?
Thanks, pare! I'll ty to control myself with the LG3s!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

If the LunarJams turn out dope, I'll order more, but I'll limit myself to THREE iD pairs MAX

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

nice ids ray! first of many to come, right?!?
Thanks, pare! I'll ty to control myself with the LG3s!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

If the LunarJams turn out dope, I'll order more, but I'll limit myself to THREE iD pairs MAX

Tried these on the other day, anybody else feel like they were somewhat tilting towards the outside?

It's hard to explain, when I tried them on, i felt like my feet were tilted and that I was going to roll my ankle....

Back
Top Bottom