Nike Lunarposite

Haven't shared anything in a while. Just something I have been workin on. Inspired by one of my favorite movies, Class of 1984.

2zzov9g.jpg

Ah nice. I see what you were saying. The forefoot is very nice. I like the soundwave print detail on the heel. Id like to see a little more detail on the strapor maybe change the shape of the molded tab on strap. I dont know.

Ha ha. Thanks for calling me out on that, T. You're right. I decided to change it to a strap at like 4am, so I went with the go-to super generic tab justto get it on there. LOL. Gotta fix that. Hopefully it will be a little more interesting once I can show the thoughts behind it and other views.

In my heart I know I need to tear these down and start over, but for some reason I keep working on them. lol

Yeah thats much bettter. If its too aggressive to you, you could maybe round the corners of the strap and the tab a little more, then it might lessen theaggressiveness. Are the ghillies like a fabric webbing? Or is it like leather? Maybe on the strap you coudl add a few of those perf details at the end of thestrap. That might be too predictable or too much. I love the midsole though. Im like a huge fan of that whole 60's moon/NASA accordion like styling. Ishowed my non sneaker head friends the lunar trainers, and they just couldnt understand the styling of the midsole.

Yeah, def! I feel you man. I LOVE that midsole. What I want to do with this is extend it onto the upper as a support shell and make it as a more lightweightfoamposite using the lunar foam. Unfortunately, this is just not special enough to pull that off. Back to the drawing board. The lace loops are leatherinspired by a punk bracelet I found. I'll put it up later. Also, the logo is tattood into the quarter. Strap is still dying a slow death. lol

TH.. You still in Cali???

Love this shoe bruh.... GO figure where you were thinkin about is where I am doin some S.P.'s

They are growin like crazy...

Thanks guys. Rock- thanks. You lost me though. PM me. The toe is not flywire. The shoe is inspired by punk culture so as a way to approach the consideredethos, the toe cap is vinyl made out of recycled punk records. I thought it might be interesting to actually have the subtle grooves like a record on the toeinstead of making it a high polished patent look.

^Sick idea...Crazy...
More views please...and any other recent/future work...
Thanks ha..
Love your stuff...

Back
Top Bottom