Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Give your store a call.

Fedex text me saying delivered about a hour ago, signed for by some random name. Callled home, my daughter says the only thing delivered today is from Nike (should be air alphas). Called SS and they say my pair is there because my name is on the list… now I feel like I need to rush down there before my size is gone due to all this errant ship crap. 🫤

I hit on apb store and it’s not one here. Also, not to be petty but I paid for shipping so I need my shoes shipped 😂.

I got an email today saying the new pick up day for my pair at SS in store is now this Friday....meanwhile it shows some signed for my shoes in another state from where I live...anybody else get this too?

SS/APB/James are just ridiculously slow (and from reading here, bad) with shipping. My OG Macs were ordered on 6/23 and were delivered on 7/11.

Go to pickup my order up in store and am told they didn’t receive their shipment of larger sizes (10.5 and up) 🤔😂 smh.
They’ll notify me once received…. Add to the fact that I also received shipping notification like most in here when I opted for in store pickup and the latest shows delivered hundreds of miles away…

JS”

Last edited:
Nope Movie.jpeg

Calling again before I drive down there for my 12... if they told me this I would wig.

I just got my second pair today. I've only made 3-4 purchases from SS/APB/AMM but I've always had great customer service & quick shipping.

Does the tongue on the SS have a stash pocked behind it?

Saw a video earlier and one of the angles made it look like there might have been a pocket? That said, I'm not sure how as I have the OGs and, if it's the same tongue, it is super thin.

Does the tongue on the SS have a stash pocked behind it?

Saw a video earlier and one of the angles made it look like there might have been a pocket? That said, I'm not sure how as I have the OGs and, if it's the same tongue, it is super thin.

Case in point:

Screenshot_20230720_075538_YouTube.jpg

Got my SS pair in from AMM today. Wasn't sure about these, but that crackly suede is supple as a mother****er. Might be keepers. Also, can confirm the velcro stash pocket in the tongues. I absolutely would prefer that it didn't have the tearaway panels, but these ****s is aight.

Got my SS pair in from AMM today. Wasn't sure about these, but that crackly suede is supple as a mother****er. Might be keepers. Also, can confirm the velcro stash pocket in the tongues. I absolutely would prefer that it didn't have the tearaway panels, but these ****s is aight.

I was dead set against these. The OG Light Smoke Grey are absolutely my favourites as an OG head but the devil is in the detail (box, box-paper, tote-bag, lace colours and packaging, stamp booklet, stash pocket etc) with these and the execution is excellent. Impatiently waiting on my pair - I'm not even mad about the tearaway panels because I think they can work well with the included laceswap.

Anyone have issues with sneakers from SS before? I’m guessing it’s a 0% chance they will replace.

As expected they said it’s not a flaw it’s just slightly difference in appearance 🤣 . Can that be fixed with a suede brush?

Last edited:
I’m trying to be fair but I’m close to filing a charge back. Reached out to 3 individual stores, sent emails to them all, sent emails to that “lost or stolen” email, and asked on the Whitaker group discord, no answers about why the shoes were sent back to the warehouse. This is bad business.

My youngest just called, I think the ship-to-me pair just landed... never got a noti but the tracking says it came from the same Indiana location as the "loop de' loop" pick-up pair. smh.

*edit* OSS - link gone - they had a FSR per the attached photo

Attachments

• IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom