Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I am ready to put in the work to get my pair. These are going to go great with my Dunlop Black Max!

If we are luckily, the resellers will eat these up, then the value will tank. At that point I will scoop up a 2nd pair for under retail!
Don't count on that. The value is not going to drop on these.

Beautiful
IMG_459477D919C8-1.jpeg
IMG_6DC32A28BB6C-1.jpeg
IMG_0448C979DE11-1.jpeg

Ion know, I think a Quickstrike type of release may be good for these, like how they did the Infrared and Citron SC 2s all them years back. While we love seeing these retros go to the disco, it may be hurting the idea of reaching into the Nike archives and pumping more of em out. A lot these classic kicks haven’t done really well over years, being copped at 30-50% off. I mean I love it, but you have to wonder if it’s making Nike scale back, and what the future may hold for Nike retro.

Ion know, I think a Quickstrike type of release may be good for these, like how they did the Infrared and Citron SC 2s all them years back. While we love seeing these retros go to the disco, it may be hurting the idea of reaching into the Nike archives and pumping more of em out. A lot these classic kicks haven’t done really well over years, being copped at 30-50% off. I mean I love it, but you have to wonder if it’s making Nike scale back, and what the future may hold for Nike retro.

This. It’s a weird line. I want to be able to get the shoe with minimal headaches but I don’t want them to sell so poorly they don’t retro again.

I'd expect Nike to release a Travis pair first to get the hype going so then these could sellout to the hypebeasts but hey, im all for them releasing under the radar.

I'd expect Nike to release a Travis pair first to get the hype going so then these could sellout to the hypebeasts but hey, im all for them releasing under the radar.

I don't know how well those Travis Scott x Air Macs will do.

I'm sensing a very mixed vibe on those.

They might not release them.

Nike is making a huge mistake by not involving McEnroe in this release.

They got Agassi involved in the challenge court release from three years ago.

Throwing Travis's name on these isn't going to make these hit with the kids. What would however is how well they fit with today's current fashion trends.

I could see it going either way tbh, quick-sell out and hard to get or easy to grab for retail. I'm leaning more towards the latter. I'm in regardless I want them for the summer time and hope that June drop date is true.

I have a bunch of vintage Nike tennis shorts I want to wear with them.

Back
Top Bottom