Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

And I sorta have a narrow foot and I think my left is slight smaller than my right so I always get the 10.5 to not feel really tts

Big s/o to the homie youngpablo youngpablo on the assist.. I’m geeking out in disbelief. Can’t believe I have these.. didn’t expect to get em so soon. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
186D1312-6AB8-4462-9F66-9BF23AAD77E8.jpeg

Daaaaang, for real!! Can a brotha get some love on a pair?! Size 12, to be precise. (Already a headache, I know....)

"Gatekeeping" by trying to make sure I don't get my spot in trouble by posting on a public forum that we know Nike checks?

IMG_20211126_124804.gif
Wasn’t taking a shot at you directly and honestly not even pressed about it just making the observation that no one wants to say where they got there’s whether it be the people getting em early on ig or here or on YouTube. It’s all g tho, congrats on the W.

The 10% eBay code that expires on 6/3 is making these very tempting to grab now. Something tells me if I pay above retail that these will release next week and be an easy cop LOL. My local spot still has no clue on the actual release date

Resist the urge. Avoid the in-fighting too lol.

They're coming and they likely won't fly off the shelves, much like so many other obscure retros that only a handful of us care about.

Travis and LeBron had a negligible effect on the recent Trainer 1 retros. Anticipating the same here.

Back
Top Bottom