Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Silver linings release tomorrow… drawing said results will be before release… so I’m guessing draw results soon??

James normally sends out W's on the morning of the release. Nothing to look for until the morning....

The materials FEEL nice compared to other Nike retros but they're off from the OGs in a lot of ways.
Nah. The materials FEEL nice because they ARE nice. They look pretty much almost identical to the OGs. Not sure what mean by “off in a lot of ways”. Like what? Lol You’re OD nitpicking for no good reason if you don’t think at the very least Nike did a good job on the OG greys. Those knock offs you own are what’s “off”. Stop comparing these to those and you’ll be alright lol.

Nah. The materials FEEL nice because they ARE nice. They look pretty much almost identical to the OGs. Not sure what mean by “off in a lot of ways”. Like what? Lol You’re OD nitpicking for no good reason if you don’t think at the very least Nike did a good job on the OG greys. Those knock offs you own are what’s “off”. Stop comparing these to those and you’ll be alright lol.
You wouldn't even know how they're off from the OGs because you're a young clown-hypebeast.

You really think that Nike is going to use premium materials on a $120 dollar shoe in 2023? Shows how dumb you are.

This is the same cheap soft leather that's been on Jordan retros since last year.

A light scrape and the top coating of paint is coming off, you can scrape it off with your finger nail.

You don't know anything about OGs, you're the same mark that didn't know that when shoes age they get white film on the rubber. I had to school you on it in the Lost and Found thread.

This retro has:
A higher-thicker midsole
A lower ankle collar
the wrong color on the tongue
And other details

You wouldn't even know how they're off from the OGs because you're a young clown-hypebeast.

You really think that Nike is going to use premium materials on a $120 dollar shoe in 2023? Shows how dumb you are.

This is the same cheap soft leather that's been on Jordan retros since last year.

A light scrape and the top coating of paint is coming off, you can scrape it off with your finger nail.

You don't know anything about OGs, you're the same mark that didn't know that when shoes age they get white film on the rubber. I had to school you on it in the Lost and Found thread.

This retro has:
A higher-thicker midsole
A lower ankle collar
And other details
Dude you act like we can’t see the pictures of the OGs compared to these lol. You sound like that cat who brought his 2000 infrared AJ6s to the store to tell the young workers how the new retros aren’t as good. You sound ridiculous lol. There’s OG collectors with the actual OG Mac Attacks who aren’t even complaining about these. You don’t have the OGs. All you have if that horrid pair of knockoffs that you posted. Trying to pass them off as the OG. Like I said, get the hell outta here with that trash :lol:.

This retro has:
A higher-thicker midsole
A lower ankle collar
And other details
[/QUOTE

This retro has:
A higher-thicker midsole
A lower ankle collar
And other details

Color on the tongue looks the same to me . What’s the difference ? Maybe I’m just not spotting it

This retro has:
A higher-thicker midsole
A lower ankle collar
And other details

Dude you act like we can’t see the pictures of the OGs compared to these lol. You sound like that cat who brought his 2000 infrared AJ6s to the store to tell the young workers how the new retros aren’t as good. You sound ridiculous lol. There’s OG collectors with the actual OG Mac Attacks who aren’t even complaining about these. You don’t have the OGs. All you have if that horrid pair of knockoffs that you posted. Trying to pass them off as the OG. Like I said, get the hell outta here with that trash :lol:.
1689303593534.gif

Congrats. UK is barren with these Attack releases.

Your wins means the resell should start to come down now as retail pairs hit StockX and Goat. The SS have dropped $100 over night. Hopefully in hand pairs help lower it some more.

Sucks.

Haymakers from both 😯 For once it’s not me
IMG_3757.gif

Just got the notification that I hit at AMM on my size 12. I wasn't over-the-moon about these from pictures but I'll wait to see them in hand. If they don't do it for me, I will gladly oop to anyone in need of a size 12 for my cost + shipping if it makes financial sense (i.e. if resale is higher), or swap for a size 12 in the gray/black.

Just got the notification that I hit at AMM on my size 12. I wasn't over-the-moon about these from pictures but I'll wait to see them in hand. If they don't do it for me, I will gladly oop to anyone in need of a size 12 for my cost + shipping if it makes financial sense (i.e. if resale is higher), or swap for a size 12 in the gray/black.
May be interested if you decide to let them go. I, too, want the gray/black pair lol.

I hit at both APB and Social Status for a 10.5. These were definitely plentiful. If anyone caught an L and needs an oop, feel free to send me a DM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom