Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Found a nice oatmeal coloured lace in a recent Asics pick-up; threw them in to the Silver Linings. Like the colour match but they're a touch too short for me as someone who likes to tie my kicks with a small bow.

Thoughts on the swap?

20230902_094631.jpg
20230902_094653_01.jpg
20230902_094727.jpg

Delivered today from Social Status.
I think these actually turned out really nice.

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    154 KB · Views: 35
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 48
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    151 KB · Views: 52
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 56
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 43
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 459
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 645
Found a nice oatmeal coloured lace in a recent Asics pick-up; threw them in to the Silver Linings. Like the colour match but they're a touch too short for me as someone who likes to tie my kicks with a small bow.

Thoughts on the swap?

20230902_094631.jpg
20230902_094653_01.jpg
20230902_094727.jpg
Looks great, hard to tell they’re not just white laces

White/Black was released on SNKRS-JP little more than 30min ago…. And although it was supposed to be raffled, this is how it looks like….
IMG_4584.jpeg

Saw a couple posts on Twitter/X that were reminders of these releasing tomorrow. Did they not get pushed back for everybody? Just sneakers? Or are sneaker twitter accounts not in the know?

Saw a couple posts on Twitter/X that were reminders of these releasing tomorrow. Did they not get pushed back for everybody? Just sneakers? Or are sneaker twitter accounts not in the know?
They’ve been 9/14 for awhile on SNKRS. Dunno. If they were pushed back but they’re in the app

They’ve been 9/14 for awhile on SNKRS. Dunno. If they were pushed back but they’re in the app

It was originally loaded as a 9/7 release (see below). I'm thinking that some of these sneaker twitter accounts just have reminders or calendars set up with things scheduled to post day before release date or something, and they didn't get it updated. All the sites they linked went to dead pages. Doesn't mean I won't be up to check just in case, but...

bwattack-jpg.3164586

It was originally loaded as a 9/7 release (see below). I'm thinking that some of these sneaker twitter accounts just have reminders or calendars set up with things scheduled to post day before release date or something, and they didn't get it updated. All the sites they linked went to dead pages. Doesn't mean I won't be up to check just in case, but...

bwattack-jpg.3164586
Yeah I guess I saw them after the date got changed based on the sneaker news timeline. I know AMM etc have an EQL draw open but don’t know when it closes. They’re listed here with 9/14 release date but don’t see them on Atmos launch calendar for this week.

Since I have so many DS macs now, will be rolling the dice on this one... will see how low it goes.

Last edited:
thank you for the links today. was able to grab a 13 off rock city kicks so hopefully the come quick. excited to have my first pair!

Back
Top Bottom