Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

That was quick.. am I the first? Surprised for size 11 lol

B0D909FB-3571-4394-A8DE-1EC746FED797.jpeg

Will I be able to get these for under retail in my size 10 if I wait?

I'm thinking so. $80 I'm in going to torch these. I'm wearing my grey's right now and I like this shoe more each time I put them on.

Fully sitting in EU.

7 hours later (3pm) from this mornings 8am drop:

Screenshot_20230914_151358_SNKRS.jpg

Love to see it but I'm good on my Mac stock.

Was on a zoom for work and missed the SNKRS drop, but I'm thinking these will go below retail, as well.

Will I be able to get these for under retail in my size 10 if I wait?

I'm thinking so. $80 I'm in going to torch these. I'm wearing my grey's right now and I like this shoe more each time I put them on.

Hoping for something crazy low like $80 in my size 12 is a pipe dream and not worth the anxiety.

Even if they went down to $100 on scrap X or goat, it would still cost me retail after fees to get somebody's potentially flawed throw-away pair - if they pass and ship.

Glad I got it over with and congrats to whoever else did too. Its a cheap pair to begin with... Cheers.

I'm not a big fan of the colorway but I need to see these in hand try them on.

The OG colorway hasn't budged in price for a 12 in resale still. Been checking time to time and still haven't seen a 12.5 anywhere.

I'm not a big fan of the colorway but I need to see these in hand try them on.

The OG colorway hasn't budged in price for a 12 in resale still. Been checking time to time and still haven't seen a 12.5 anywhere.
These are also an OG colorway

Happy for an easy grab off SNKRS this morning. Wish the black/grey cw could’ve been as easy as this

Exactly how the others should've been.

I keep hoping they'll pop up but it's a wrap. Not sure what benefit it is to throttle production on the exact OG cws people want then flood less desirable ones.

Whatever. I plan to get extensive wear out of the white/black and be a little selective with the greys.

Exactly how the others should've been.

I keep hoping they'll pop up but it's a wrap. Not sure what benefit it is to throttle production on the exact OG cws people want then flood less desirable ones.

Whatever. I plan to get extensive wear out of the white/black and be a little selective with the greys.
my only hope is that Nike does another run of the OG grey cw similar to the orlando penny 1s. Nike dropped them first as super limited with cats charging 300-400 for a pair in my size but then Nike had a new run of the cw pop up on sites and I was able to grab 2 pairs

wishful thinking but i doubt it since we're getting a TS pair with that wack *** backwards swoosh. it's clear Nike doesn't care about their brand history and only focused on hype but i wish they weren't so lazy with it

Back
Top Bottom