Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

The better generation happy hour. Smaller sizes.

Attachments

• IMG_5418.jpeg
    IMG_5418.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5419.jpeg
    IMG_5419.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 60
Is there a code for these? Couldn't find it on site.
Nah it was on sale during the “happy hour” they do. Not sure if it’s a regular time but today it was 3pm PT to 4pm. They do it every week I think no code I think. I just get the notifications from their app

I don't have a wide foot and I use third party insoles with every pair I wear, but I don't find these to be uncomfortable at all.

Side note: anyone ever wonder if the AJ XI toe box was designed with inspiration from the Mac Attack?

I don't have a wide foot and I use third party insoles with every pair I wear, but I don't find these to be uncomfortable at all.

Side note: anyone ever wonder if the AJ XI toe box was designed with inspiration from the Mac Attack?

What insole you put in these? Noticed the insole is shaped different than most, tried out a few different ones and they didn’t sit right.

What insole you put in these? Noticed the insole is shaped different than most, tried out a few different ones and they didn’t sit right.
Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner Athletic Insole: https://a.co/d/gZNf8QA

Wore these for 5 or 6 hrs on Tuesday and my feet were quite comfortable in the white/black's. I think I like this insole better than the total support insole (https://a.co/d/fua8KGX) but I've got that one in my Social Status pair and still very comfortable.

After finally getting to try this shoe on I can see why most wide footers would find them uncomfortable. Mine are not that wide but also I have flat feet and that midsole going straight into your arch can't be bearable for too long.

Sadly it's one of those pairs that just don't fit my feet well. Good thing I got to try on before I splurged on the og grey pair.

Imo these run 0.5 small in both length and width…. I could prob make it work but idk I got too many shoes to force it. I just have the silver linings joint

Few wears and they open up to be comfortably TTS for me.

All pairs started snug (OG, crush, Silver Linings). All broken in and opened up quite reasonably, I have to tie the shoe much tighter than when I first bought them (OGs been worn the most). My bows are much bigger than they were originally and I typically like my shoes loosed lately with a small bow.

Few wears and they open up to be comfortably TTS for me.

All pairs started snug (OG, crush, Silver Linings). All broken in and opened up quite reasonably, I have to tie the shoe much tighter than when I first bought them (OGs been worn the most). My bows are much bigger than they were originally and I typically like my shoes loosed lately with a small bow.
Dope…. that’s good to know my toes have pretty much no breathing room (length)

Back
Top Bottom