Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

This the Nike playbook. I just hope we get a few more good ones before it completely flames out and the move on to another model.

Nike Mac Attack “Oil Green”
Color: Oil Green/Ironstone-Sail-White
Style Code: FN0648-300
Release Date: February 2024
Price: $130
1698005006986.png

1698005074965.png

1698005123643.png

1698005167666.png

1698005191186.png

1698005212951.png

They forgot to reverse the swoosh to complete the hu$tle.

Last edited:
Hey, can anyone tell me in with the white/green/gum social status, is the green very shiny/satin like? I like the color but not sure if im up for them if the green has a shine, thanks!

Hey, can anyone tell me in with the white/green/gum social status, is the green very shiny/satin like? I like the color but not sure if im up for them if the green has a shine, thanks!

That’s exactly what it is actually

Totally forgot about the grey cw dropping today and of course the big sizes are already gone womp womp

Totally forgot about the grey cw dropping today and of course the big sizes are already gone womp womp

Most sizes still available direct from Social Status (and likely elsewhere):

Thanks I wanted off Nike for the easy return if I don’t like em in hand. Will wait for a disco since I’m cool if I can’t grab

I was at the Nike Store today and they had the black and white pair.

To be honest, it’s not a very impressive shoe in person…at least not to me.

And they’re almost shockingly narrow.

With Nike just dropping horrific colors, I always wondered what a pair would look like using hot lava in spots and a black swoosh, for an Agassi inspired colorway. Would be interested. Anyone good at photo shop? Can't be any worse than these extra SS drops or that green/purple pair.

Oh, I almost forgot. Since Nike isn't going to do ANY of the OG checkerboard clothing that a lot of us want, Brian Purdie who owns Vollaix clothing, which is an homage brand, had one several years ago. It was a GREAT homage. Well, he sold them all out. But with the release of the Mac Attacks, I messaged him to let him know how people want the clothing and he did what i was hoping he would do....restock!! Here's the link to his IG post

And here is the link to the OG checkerboard polo.

I can attest to the quality. I bought his Hot Lava homages during the Pandemic and they are awesome. If you want them loose fitting, go up a size. I'm 6' 189 and an XL is perfect as I always wear a t-shirt under my polo shirts and it's loose enough to wear golfing or out when a golf shirt is warranted. He has LOTS of positive reviews on Tennis Warehouse's Talk Tennis forums.

Just wanted to share for those who want the polo to match. 👍

Back
Top Bottom