Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I know they're basically the same shoe with the Swoosh flipped and some heel embroidery but the backwards Swoosh doesn't work on these.

The black collar, heel counter, and thick-end of the Swoosh don't work well together, while the thin end of the Swoosh leaves the side of the shoe looking bare.

The reverse Swoosh looks out of place and truly looks like an after-thought which adds nothing to the shoe.

I know they're basically the same shoe with the Swoosh flipped and some heel embroidery but the backwards Swoosh doesn't work on these.

The black collar, heel counter, and thick-end of the Swoosh don't work well together, while the thin end of the Swoosh leaves the side of the shoe looking bare.

The reverse Swoosh looks out of place and truly looks like an after-thought which adds nothing to the shoe.

agreed, I think this TS release is just lazy, they are even using the same box from the OG CW Attacks. All the Social Status pairs were much better on the effort and execution

Soooo, raffle for the Cactus Mac was up, and is now closed? I see now that twitter accounts were posting that a raffle was open 1 hour ago, and now it says sold out. Was it like a draw on SNKRS?

It most certainly works. The fact that it doesn’t look perfect and looks a bit out of place is what makes it what it is.
It went from a boring 7 to a 10!🌵
IMG_6553.gif

It most certainly works. The fact that it doesn’t look perfect and looks a bit out of place is what makes it what it is.
It went from a boring 7 to a 10!🌵
I sure hope you are joking, its not even consistent with other TS shoes. If they would have made the backward check oversized like on the J1s it would look much better. This would require changing up some colors which would be a plus also. These Cactus Macs look more like a Lebron X
1702497088559.png

Attachments

• TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 72

It truly looks like an after-thought and adds nothing.

I have to disagree. Travis has single handedly revitalized this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom