Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

i know i'm late but anyone know where i can get the og mac attacks for close to retail? size 10.5

WTF?? OG Grey/Black are now on SNKRS-JP…. Raffle tho….
IMG_5481.jpeg

They actually were released (raffle) here in JP only at Union’s Pop-Up store exclusively during the past June.
I can’t figure out what the heck Nike-JP has been doing with these Mac Attacks release….

1. After the above announcement (raffle release on SNKRS-JP for Dec. 5th) was taken down in a day, SNKRS-JP is now saying they are releasing on Jan 11th and it doesn’t say it’ll be a raffle this time around…
IMG_5869.jpeg

2. While TS version that was released on SNKRS-JP were priced exactly the same w/ those OG Grey/Black, MSRP for the Game Royal one that are scheduled to be released on Jan 9th (also on SNKRS-JP) is somehow little higher….
IMG_5870.jpeg

These are one of the most narrow shoes I’ve ever seen.

I didn’t try them on, but they looked incredibly narrow in person.
Came here to post this. I wear size 11 Dunks and 1’s for miles. These size 11 MA’s are absolutely killing the inside of my foot, south of my big toe. I can feel my foot pushing out over the outsole.

1/2 size up isn’t an option, as they are already a bit long. Will see if a shoe stretcher helps.

Came here to post this. I wear size 11 Dunks and 1’s for miles. These size 11 MA’s are absolutely killing the inside of my foot, south of my big toe. I can feel my foot pushing out over the outsole.

1/2 size up isn’t an option, as they are already a bit long. Will see if a shoe stretcher helps.
It’s an homage to McEnroe himself and his narrow view on the rules.

I feel like the narrow fit was the downfall of this line. I had to go .5 size up to make these work and they are still on the narrow side. The upper materials are soft and forgiving but it feels like my foot is hanging off the sides of the sole (and my feet are not that wide). I didn't get any other pairs beyond the OG due to the fit, which is a shame because they came out with quite a few great colorways and the resale prices are dirt cheap. As flexible as the OG colorway is I just don't wear them that much. I never expected air max comfort but had these fit like a J1 or dunk I easily would have bought a handful of CWs. I wonder how many more colors we see before Nike puts these back in the vault?

I feel like the narrow fit was the downfall of this line. I had to go .5 size up to make these work and they are still on the narrow side. The upper materials are soft and forgiving but it feels like my foot is hanging off the sides of the sole (and my feet are not that wide). I didn't get any other pairs beyond the OG due to the fit, which is a shame because they came out with quite a few great colorways and the resale prices are dirt cheap. As flexible as the OG colorway is I just don't wear them that much. I never expected air max comfort but had these fit like a J1 or dunk I easily would have bought a handful of CWs. I wonder how many more colors we see before Nike puts these back in the vault?
Exactly what I was trying to say - my foot hangs over the side of the sole. I have really normal sized feet, I swear!

I would have definitely tracked down more CW’s too - great shoe and quality, otherwise.

Exactly what I was trying to say - my foot hangs over the side of the sole. I have really normal sized feet, I swear!

I would have definitely tracked down more CW’s too - great shoe and quality, otherwise.

I hate to tell you, but your foot is a tad wide if it hangs over the side. Have you ever actually have your foot measured using a Brannock Device? You can do it at basically any store like DSG, or the Nike factory stores. They all have them under the benches where one sits to try on shoes. You can do it yourself.

My food is a normal width (which is a "D") and in the OG pair, they fit fantastic! Not tight at all.

Last edited:
Another chance to cop. Meanwhile I just silently crumble inside when I see them under retail again with discount codes etc.

IMG_9719.jpeg
Actually, they were released on SNKRS-JP couple of days ago and this is how it looks right now…. Not gonna grab my second pair on here since I know my size (US9) are already available under retail on SNKRDUNK tho….
IMG_5926.jpeg

I hate to tell you, but your foot is a tad wide if it hangs over the side. Have you ever actually have your foot measured using a Braddock Device? You can do it any basically any store like DSG, or the Nike factory stores. They all have them under the benches where one sits to try on shoes. You can do it yourself.

My food is a normal width (which is a "D") and in the OG pair, they fit fantastic! Not right at all.
That’s fine - I just guess that every Jordan 1 and Dunk is made wide then, because I’ve worn them for 20 years, and they fit just perfect.

Only problem with that is never available in a size 11 (US12) in the UK

I'm not mad at the resell pickup on them. In all the subsequent drops on these, I've been looking for the double-up. No matter how much they sit it's never in a UK 11 / US12

Back
Top Bottom