Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I can get a bunion going on the medial side of my right foot, so the narrow width actual helps me contain that a bit, but I can definitely see how these could be too narrow for some (or even most). I used to think I had wide feet but have just come to realize that I have a high instep. The material and construction on the upper is much more forgiving than most modern or even retro shoes, so that definitely makes up for a lot of the narrowness for me. From the reactions here, there might be a lot of these that end up in outlets just from returns.

For reference if you don’t fit on the insole your foot is wider than standard sizing (D). You can talk about 10.5s vs 11’s all day but if you don’t know the width of your foot you’re wasting everyone’s time. (and I actually agree if you have a non-standard size foot this shoe ain’t for you.)

I guess I’ll see what happens when the 11.5 shows up. But isn’t it pretty universally accepted that Jordan 1s are a TTS shoe? My foot fits perfectly within the boundaries of that insole, and when comparing it to the attack insole, the attack is hilariously more narrow. By that logic, wouldn’t the attack be a non-standard, narrow shoe?

Does anyone know when you approach the danger zone with Nike returns? I’m considering ordering a full size up pair from SNKRS to try out, but I could end up having to return both pairs and I don’t wanna get blocked or have damage done to my account. I don’t return that often. I’ve returned like 4 things in the past 2 years.
You good I returned plenty 😅😅😅

20240130_170418.jpg

Just Got'em need to try on but had no problems with the white/red pair so let's see with this pair

am I the only one wanting to paint the toungue grey/silver to match the rest of the shoe...It never bothered me in others pics...but now that I have them in person, it throws the shoe alll off for me lol

Sucks that these are too narrow for some. Work well for me. Tried a few different insoles like the lunars from the converse chucks and a pair of fluffier jordan insoles but they didn’t really feel much different. Not that the regular are uncomfortable, but wanted to see if it enhanced them at all. Very clean every day shoe.

Sucks that these are too narrow for some. Work well for me. Tried a few different insoles like the lunars from the converse chucks and a pair of fluffier jordan insoles but they didn’t really feel much different. Not that the regular are uncomfortable, but wanted to see if it enhanced them at all. Very clean every day shoe.
They remind me of the width of the Ishod 1. Those are unnecessarily narrow, but still work for me (with break in).

Back
Top Bottom