Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I had no idea and paid resell :smh:
You’re not the only one. I bought my first pair overseas so I got hit with a higher cost. When SNKRS finally “restocked” them I felt redeemed for getting them at retail. It’ll equal out when I get another on sale.

I had no idea and paid resell :smh:

You’re not the only one. I bought my first pair overseas so I got hit with a higher cost. When SNKRS finally “restocked” them I felt redeemed for getting them at retail. It’ll equal out when I get another on sale.

Honestly, I don't think anybody did. I never saw one word about a re-up, let alone any thoughts of them being this plentiful.

Paid resale for my first pair of OGs, retail for second. Retail for the green/gum social status pair. But I feel like I made up for that by grabbing the reds, blues, yellows, OG whites, and most recently those oil green/browns--all at less than $90.

sneakerhead math

wink-john-c-reily.gif

IMG_4145.jpeg

I couldn’t get a good screenshot but Tom Izzo was wearing the OG Greys on court during MSUs second round loss to UNC. Any time he appeared angry I couldn’t help but wonder if it was because State couldn't convert on a fast break or if he was mad because his shoes were way too narrow. 🤷‍♂️

Did the green grape drop and sell out this morning on ndc? Would have like a pair but surprised if they went that quickly

Thanks. Kinda want these but not at retail. Other stores must be getting them too, and no way these will sell put everywhere

Man . You give it a month or two and you’ll be seeing those dirt cheap lol . That’s happened with literally every other pair of these even the social status ones lol

I waited too long and END clothing took down their red and yellow attacks where there was basically still a FSR

Back
Top Bottom