Nike Matagi Pack

68tyr5.jpg

Taking the Winter concept to another level, Nike unveil their full Matagi Pack which consists of a Terminator Hi Supreme, Air Baked Mid QS, and Air MarcopusLite QS. As you may have guessed, the kicks will all be quickstrike releases, meaning less quantities and a bit more difficult to track down. All boast variouscultural influences with the use of of different furs, leather laces, cross-stitching, and rugged textiles, perfect for the cold months ahead. A release can beexpected later in the month via atmos, while stateside retail accounts should see a release shortly after.

2afzzfq.jpg

o0tet2.jpg

o8xa2a.jpg

via HB

I'm gonna cop the the Air Baked Mid, and rock it with a racoon hat (no joke)
pimp.gif

they shoulda made the whole macropus fur. that would have been way better.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

68tyr5.jpg

Taking the Winter concept to another level, Nike unveil their full Matagi Pack which consists of a Terminator Hi Supreme, Air Baked Mid QS, and Air Marcopus Lite QS. As you may have guessed, the kicks will all be quickstrike releases, meaning less quantities and a bit more difficult to track down. All boast various cultural influences with the use of of different furs, leather laces, cross-stitching, and rugged textiles, perfect for the cold months ahead. A release can be expected later in the month via atmos, while stateside retail accounts should see a release shortly after.

2afzzfq.jpg

o0tet2.jpg

o8xa2a.jpg

via HB

pimp.gif

I like the Air Baked Mid too. What's retail? anyone know...

That 2nd shoe looks really comfy, but I live in a hot climate and would never have a use for them.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Taking the Winter concept to another level, Nike unveil their full Matagi Pack which consists of a Terminator Hi Supreme, Air Baked Mid QS, and Air Marcopus Lite QS. As you may have guessed, the kicks will all be quickstrike releases, meaning less quantities and a bit more difficult to track down. All boast various cultural influences with the use of of different furs, leather laces, cross-stitching, and rugged textiles, perfect for the cold months ahead. A release can be expected later in the month via atmos, while stateside retail accounts should see a release shortly after.
via HB

pimp.gif

I like the Air Baked Mid too. What's retail? anyone know...
nope, but I'm thinking it's gonna be a little much, due to the materials used.

i like the them all thanksgivin coming up pay homage to the red skin people and wear them proud!!!

Back
Top Bottom