NIke Metcon 2 ID Thread - ID Live $170 link page 1

since these just went up on iD I'm sure they'll come back

Got one of those this morning, too. My gold swoosh better be there.

Now I'm really salty I didn't order a Fisher style...

Had a fisher style in my cart.. Should have pulled the trigger.. I placed a 2nd order with a gold swoosh the day after this one. Hoping there's no delay..

How do they run out of gold swosh though? They got 5-6 weeks, wouldn't they get more of w/e by then?

I'm sure they didn't "run out", they must have pulled it so ppl will quit hesitating, and order iDs as soon as they drop. Kinda like you're lucky to get it if you got it, if not - next time be quicker .

Just checked my status and it shows that it has been shipped!!! That was way faster than I thought

How do they run out of gold swosh though? They got 5-6 weeks, wouldn't they get more of w/e by then?

doesn't mean they're out completely. they just want to make sure they have enough stock to fulfill orders already placed. it'll probably go back up in a week or so

damn, people's iDs shipping already?! that's crazy fast!

doesn't mean they're out completely. they just want to make sure they have enough stock to fulfill orders already placed. it'll probably go back up in a week or so

damn, people's iDs shipping already?! that's crazy fast!

Really hoping for this. Made a design in tribute to a friend that passed recently, went to buy them and the gold was gone.

I don't think they are as mixed messages as Nike trying to build hype in their one answer "no guarantees"
One account says they hope to have it soon. The other says it may return but no guarantees. Those are two different things. Be consistent.

Back
Top Bottom