NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

nthat.gif

If anyone is looking for those grey/ black/gum camo before they release on NDC Try giving feet fleet in SF a call, or Lukeslocker.com 

I
Damn t1ranger what's your count up to? You ever get any IDs?

Ya, I have 2 pairs of IDs. After I get the pairs I'm expecting this weekend I think I will be at 41, I post most of my pics on Instagram. Sold a few pairs of 1's last month so it's a few pairs less.

Last edited:
Nice picture metconaddict thanks - in your opinion is the silver shiny?  I agree the new colorways are great it is just hard to decide which ones to get. 
pimp.gif

Nice picture metconaddict thanks - in your opinion is the silver shiny?  I agree the new colorways are great it is just hard to decide which ones to get. :pimp:

Yes it's shiny. I can post pictures tomorrow under natural light. It's not matte like the original doves

Update on my replacement pair of the Dynasty Purples. Same issue, but this time after only one workout. Disappointed, but I'll just try a different color.

Update on my replacement pair of the Dynasty Purples. Same issue, but this time after only one workout. Disappointed, but I'll just try a different color.
I just bought the dynasty's and haven't worn them. I hope its just not a defective huge batch. I'm going to wear them all week. If they all apart that's going to suck

Back
Top Bottom