NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

NikeMetconFlyknit3_Womens_DSC_7789-1_hd_1600.jpg

https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-metcon-flyknit-3

Chatted Nike on the app and asked if this is the new version of the metcon dsx 2 and she said it is a different model. Not sure that i beleive her. Seems like these are the new version of the dsx 2. If not why would they call it the 3?

Yeah, I had to cop those Adonis Creeds today. Loved the movie, love Michael B and these are fresh. Third pair of Metcons for the rotatio now.

1542123263_96cff1b3bff5923bd4ea2edc4753c055.jpg

adonis-creed-nike-training-collection-metcon-3-1.jpg

Nike-Training-X-Adonis-Creed-Collection.jpg

I loved Creed, too. I thought it was funny that the copy on Nike's website was talking about him like he's a real boxer, however haha.

Yeah, I had to cop those Adonis Creeds today. Loved the movie, love Michael B and these are fresh. Third pair of Metcons for the rotatio now.

Same here, I went 1/2 size up like I do with their running shoes and hope that wasn't a mistake. I also had to go 1/2 size up for the Fraser's, which sucked having to go to StockX. Still sitting on some DS 11's fron ndc, ugh.

Seems like all sizes were sitting for a little while yesterday but when I checked today all were gone..

I got interested in this shoe because of the Creeds. How well do they fit compared to other shoes? I'm a size 10.5-11 in Kyrie 3s/4s. Normally a size 10 in LeBron 8s/10s and 10-10.5 in SBs and dunks. Thanks for any help or input. Never had a pair of Metcons so can't really compare and there weren't any for me to try at the stores near where I live.

I got interested in this shoe because of the Creeds. How well do they fit compared to other shoes? I'm a size 10.5-11 in Kyrie 3s/4s. Normally a size 10 in LeBron 8s/10s and 10-10.5 in SBs and dunks. Thanks for any help or input. Never had a pair of Metcons so can't really compare and there weren't any for me to try at the stores near where I live.

I wear 10.5 in Metcons and 11 in Kobe AD 360 NXT, Kyrie 4/5s, and KD 11s. The Metcons are most definitely closest in feeling to the Kobes. Very low profile, more ground feel.

I've got a couple different iterations of Metcons, and they're true to size for me.

All my metcon also run TTS except for the Matt Fraser metcon 3. Those run 1/2 size small, I think because of the extra padding/leather around the ankle. I also went 1/2 up on the creed FK just in case, hoping they not too big.

For those who wear inserts in the metcons. Do you stack your inserts inside with the original Nike insole or do you take them out? Because technically they use a drop sole so the heel has been lifted already. If we take it out, there won’t be any more cushion lol.

Just got my black Metcon FK 3 and glad I went 1/2 size up. For me, these fit more like a nike running shoe. Very snug all around, especially on top. Almost feel like I could have gone a full size up on these. Curious to hear what others think as they trickle in.. Hopefully creed's ship soon so I can decide which ones to keep.

Anyone else score the FK 3s, curios on sizing. In the 1s I wore a 11.5, 2s wore an 11 due to heal slip. In Metcons wear either 11 or 11.5 depending on the model number. Any thoughts on them?

Anyone else score the FK 3s, curios on sizing. In the 1s I wore a 11.5, 2s wore an 11 due to heal slip. In Metcons wear either 11 or 11.5 depending on the model number. Any thoughts on them?

I went 1/2 size up on the creeds and they still snug. They fit a little more snug than the metcon 3 fraser's, and those even fit me more snug than reg metcon 3.

Back
Top Bottom