NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Have people gone true to size on these?

I order my first pair today, the daring red.

For reference should i go same size as Flyknit lunar 3 and Flyknit Racer which I consider to be fairly true to size/.5 small, or go half size down?

Thanks

The real question is where did you order the Reds from and did I miss them already?!

For reference should i go same size as Flyknit lunar 3 and Flyknit Racer which I consider to be fairly true to size/.5 small, or go half size down?

Thanks

I usually wear 11.5 & my new 2015 AM Premier are 11.5 & my Free 5.0 are 11.5 & my first pair of MetCons are 11.5, hopefully my All Blacks & Camos run the same way, I'll know in a few days!!

Last edited:

Thanks
Where'd u order from?!?!?

just got to my desk this week... opened the forum and there is 322 new posts.... no way i can look through everything, if i missed anyone questions this week please lmk! 
Thanks for all the info so far! Still trying to score my first pair. Any word on if FNL is going to get VOLTS?

Thanks
i went tts but i did notice the reds were a little more loose then my volts and blacks. Not too loose where i neede to size down though.

Thanks
on the reds go a half size down

Really? I find it bizarre that Nike could make the same model shoe which vary in size according to colour. What are they at?!
i have the blacks the volts and the reds. i got the blacks in 10s and they were too small. so i got 10.5 in black and they are good. so i ordered the reds in 10.5 but they were too big. if you read through the threads you will see a lot of people saying the reds are bigger for some odd reason. I am actually selling my reds in 10.5 because of size. or i would trade for a 10

It could be due to the different mesh used in the toe box.  The red and AMP have a different mesh compared to all the others, but I wear the same size in all, but do notice I have a little more room in the toes. 

Last edited:
just got to my desk this week... opened the forum and there is 322 new posts.... no way i can look through everything, if i missed anyone questions this week please lmk! 
just wanted to say thanks for all the info was able to get the daring reds in time for 15.5 its been a long time since i used nike talk had sign up again.

It could be due to the different mesh used in the toe box.  The red and AMP have a different mesh compared to all the others, but I wear the same size in all, but do notice I have a little more room in the toes. 

I have 2 pairs from the get go and the mesh netting above the toes is starting to rip already
The pull up bar at my gym is slightly knurled and I can see how this can start to happen after repeat toes to bar. hasn't happened yet, but it crossed my mind the other day 

The pull up bar at my gym is slightly knurled and I can see how this can start to happen after repeat toes to bar. hasn't happened yet, but it crossed my mind the other day 
Knurling on a pullup bar? I'd be less worried about my shoes and more worried about my hands.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom