NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just received my black Metcon 1s from Finishline.  I'm a longtime Nike fan, and have never fit into Reebok well including the Nanos.  The Metcon's fit amazingly, and actually look really good in the anthracite color.  I was worried they would be "bland" after looking at all the colorways, but there is nothing sleeker than a dark shoe in my opinion.  For those holding off for other colorways, the anthracite looks REALLY sharp in person.  I was ready to get the camos, but some pictures of that colorway haven't been flattering.  Although, some recents posted in this thread look great.

ONE issue.  They misspelled the word "rubber" on one of my shoes; see pic below.  Of course, I call FNL and they say, "bring it into a store for an exchange".  Not sure I want to give up a shoe for a misspelling.  

In Cali, Montclair PLaza (macys/Finl) and San Francisco center both have size 10.5
My dude! good looking out! Montclair in socal I think but I can definitely hit up the SF Center one. Can stores get sizes from other stores and ship to you?
yea if your in a store, tell them that those malls have one, and they can call that store.... it would have to get shipped to a local store for you though... then you can pay for it 

Just received my black Metcon 1s from Finishline.  I'm a longtime Nike fan, and have never fit into Reebok well including the Nanos.  The Metcon's fit amazingly, and actually look really good in the anthracite color.  I was worried they would be "bland" after looking at all the colorways, but there is nothing sleeker than a dark shoe in my opinion.  For those holding off for other colorways, the anthracite looks REALLY sharp in person.  I was ready to get the camos, but some pictures of that colorway haven't been flattering.  Although, some recents posted in this thread look great.

ONE issue.  They misspelled the word "rubber" on one of my shoes; see pic below.  Of course, I call FNL and they say, "bring it into a store for an exchange".  Not sure I want to give up a shoe for a misspelling.  
Wow, the thing is... something like this would be a actual issue with the tooling (mold used to product the outsole/midsole) i bet there would be a good amount of pairs out there with the same misspelling.. 

Wow, the thing is... something like this would be a actual issue with the tooling (mold used to product the outsole/midsole) i bet there would be a good amount of pairs out there with the same misspelling.. 
Agreed, Fresh.  Really not worth returning the shoes over, personally.  Hey, it's a collector's edition now :smile:

yea if your in a store, tell them that those malls have one, and they can call that store.... it would have to get shipped to a local store for you though... then you can pay for it 

Thanks as always fresh! Now back to metcons.

The women's blk/white color way is too ill.

I'm around the stockton-tracy area. I'm looking for the red metcons, size 10.5. I'll pay 140 new, or if the shoe is used I will have to see the condition before comiting to a price.

I'm sure if you wait around you can score a pair online man.

Hey all, new to the forum. Not really a sneaker head just trying to snag a pair of these metcons to workout in. This forum has been a huge help in my search. Looking at trying to snag the camos on NDC tomorrow. Any tips from the seasoned sneakerheads?

All these new members are going to get this thread shut down. There is no buying or selling in the threads. Also saying you will hook somebody up or stuff like "PM me for info" can get you banned.

Nike UK store had a restock of these and I picked up one of the last 9.5's of the Anthracite/ Black pair.

Really excited to try these out.

All these new members are going to get this thread shut down. There is no buying or selling in the threads. Also saying you will hook somebody up or stuff like "PM me for info" can get you banned.

word man. Im surprised that one guy in here got his username approved :tongue::lol:

word man. Im surprised that one guy in here got his username approved
tongue.gif
:lol:
Bring back the waiting period

Keeping on topic, feel like i gotta camp out for the camo tomorrow morning to get a shot haha

Then what's the pint of a open forum, if you can't ask real questions about trying buying a shoe? Obviously release dates aren't doing anyone any good because these sorry reselling leaches are picking them up in such a rapid pace it causes the shoe to sell out. It's been a pain in the neck to try and source these shoes and then see jerk offs selling them for 180-200...
Irritated with resellers, to say the least.

Better snag anything you can if you want some.. Stock gonna be gone soon, in every color..Nike themselves is out until May orders come in..

Better snag anything you can if you want some.. Stock gonna be gone soon, in every color..Nike themselves is out until May orders come in..

according to who? the camos release tomorrow :lol:

just got the anthracites today from FNL. pretty comfy but not feeling the CW. bit too plain for me.

at least i know what size i am - 10.5. same as my nanos.

Fresh do you know when the reds will be available on FNL?

Hey all, new to the forum. Not really a sneaker head just trying to snag a pair of these metcons to workout in. This forum has been a huge help in my search. Looking at trying to snag the camos on NDC tomorrow. Any tips from the seasoned sneakerheads?
Watch @nikestore on Twitter. They will tweet the link to the product at 10am. Click through and try to buy. That's your best bet.

Watch @nikestore on Twitter. They will tweet the link to the product at 10am. Click through and try to buy. That's your best bet.
Be ready... these will sell out in a hurry. Dont think you will be able to wait till noon to go on to buy. Hype is real

Back
Top Bottom