NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Any online shops still have the OG colorway of the Metcon? 704688-007 Dark Grey/ Volt

I Really dont want to pay resell on the bay for a crossfit shoe lol

This was the first "Cool Down" after show I watched...did they mention the Nano 5.0 in the other shows or just this one because Weebok needs to show how insecure they are with the NIKE athlete present?

Looks like finishline restocked on the Lavas this morning. Pretty much all sizes as yesterday available now.

Got my order in yesterday finally will post some size comparisons when they come in. I went TTS for my nike size. Same as my Roshe same as my Free Run 2s same as my Free 3.0s. Size 11 should be here early next week.

To those in Canada, SportChek has the black ones online, sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 left.

139.98$ and free shipping

Picked up a size 8.5 just in time. 
happy.gif

They must have sold out real quick then cause I'm not showing any available at finishline now.

Yep, they were available this morning. Demand still exceeds supply, typical Nike fashion. The Finishline twitter account tweeted out the restock link this morning so I'm not surprised they sold out again.

Last edited:

To those in Canada, SportChek has the black ones online, sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13 left.

139.98$ and free shipping

Picked up a size 8.5 just in time. 
happy.gif
Good lookin out canadian bro! got it for $132 shipped. used the 10% welcome code along with the free shipping.

Yep, they were available this morning. Demand still exceeds supply, typical Nike fashion. The Finishline twitter account tweeted out the restock link this morning so I'm not surprised they sold out again.
Damn!  Thanks for the update.  Been trying to get a pair of these for awhile now and do not want to pay eBay price.  

House of hoops beverly center has the blue/orange color way for those in LA. Not sure of what sizes. They said the are also getting the black/volt in about two weeks

Just spoke to rogue customer service, They said they will only be restocking black and blue/orange pairs next week.

Back on the hunt for the volt pair 
eyes.gif

damn it, I kept telling myself I didn't need these cause my nanos are still good and I was gonna hold out for these to hopefully hit iD, but man I'm about to pay resell :smh:

Does anyone know when the metcons in the black, gum and camo are being released in the U.S.? I know on one European website it said they'd be shipped out on March 28th and a store in Texas has them. Even some have poped up on eBay. Is it safe to say they'll be released online next Thursday?

Does anyone know when the metcons in the black, gum and camo are being released in the U.S.? I know on one European website it said they'd be shipped out on March 28th and a store in Texas has them. Even some have poped up on eBay. Is it safe to say they'll be released online next Thursday?
I've heard end of April too - what store in Texas?  Did you try a phone order?

I believe the store in TX that had those black, green and camo pair is Luke's locker. Weren't available on their site for online purchase. Good luck to those in tx. Saw a post in IG about it

Last edited:

I don't think the first rendition will go to nike ID, at least until the metcon 2 debuts? That seems to be how nike treats new models.

I just ordered a pair of size 10 metcons in the gum and camo from Luke's Locker. They're shipping out Monday. They have one size 10 left at the location I ordered them from, so if you want them better call now.

The wait on these metcons are real.. I've been on twitter, roguefitness, etc. and still can't snag the black/blue/orange ones. I've seen a couple of my box buddies rock the black/volt ones during 15.3.

Heres hoping I get a pair before 15.5 hits 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom