NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Great to hear people landing pairs finally. It seemed really fishy that only like 2 people in here got a pair off the bat.

Hoping they fit the same as my black pair. The stronger mesh and size differentiation on the daring red/lavas has me a little nervous

Yea happy I got them too...hopefully they fit the same as my volt/grey and orange/blue pair

For Gods sake people!!! There weren't a ton of these even made. why do you think there is such a shortage? Stores didn't prebook a ton of these because no one knew how big it would be.  When they re-release more,it's just what they were able to get from Nike at-once. Nike stock is gone for now. You may see a few popping up here and there,but you will have to know ahead of time to snag any.. See ya in May when Blue/Volt drops
I would disagree, before the hypebeast IG post & other posts on sneakerhead blogs (kicksonfire) promoting the camo's people started to hype up only this CW. When Luke's Locker first dropped these two pairs the first ones to sell out were the dark ones, they had plenty of camo pairs. Unfortunately  I think the hype might be the same for the grey/gum ones I really want when they drop next month.

looks like a bunch of sizes are popping back up, am i the only one getting an error when trying to add it to the cart??

Grey/Gum already dropped. But you don't know these things. I won't get in pissing matches with people. I just post real info. Not speculation

I hate you people.  Just ordered a 13 after it popped up after I got the blacks delivered yesterday.

NDC is very sneaky, they just had us all do a

1 hour AMRAP of:

1x Press F5
1x Click Size Chart
3x Curse at the monitor

EMOM visit NikeTalk forums, Press F5

For real, my score is probably in the hundreds for today's early morning Metcon!

After cursing my computer at 9 am and accepting defeat, I came into the office and fired up the message board which alerted me about the fresh supply of camos. Scored a 10.5. Thanks gang you rock!

What's the consensus on the sizing for the Camos?  Do they run large like the reds? Or more true to size like the others?

link? sarcasm?
Independent retailers can release the colorways whenever they want. They aren't held to a launch date like with Retro Js or Kobes. The grey/gum released in England (via Nike) already and some US retailers may have it. NDC will be releasing later though.

I'm starting to beleive these sizing popping back up are just a fragment of my imagination. I can't even add them to my cart smh

If someone sees a 6 pop up (in any color) please let me know. Nike ATL has the Camos and Daring Red in stock but only got as small as a 7.

Back
Top Bottom