NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Have you guys checked order status in the last few minutes?  Shows no orders?!
eek.gif

word just keeps telling us this and that but no help to links or leads. oh well.

Seems to be a near FSR of the Blk/Anthracite on NDC. This color way is much better in person imo. I will be checking out the local sports basement I will let you guys know what I find. I hear they are carrying the Daring reds.
if your in norcal berkley and walnut creek had reds, im guessing the sf one had them also. Fleet feet in pleasnt hill had volts

if your in norcal berkley and walnut creek had reds, im guessing the sf one had them also. Fleet feet in pleasnt hill had volts

Thanks! Just called and they have em. Good lookin out.

Now I just gotta decide another pair of metcons of these air max's... :smh:

Camos will be here wednesday of next week. Not too bad. Then going into hiding until grey gum drops

I just received my Camos from Rogue today. The fit is just like the Black CW. However the mesh in the toe box feels thicker than the mesh in the Black. I also had the Blue/Orange CW and they fit bigger so I had to return them. So there is some difference in sizing as people have posted. The Camos look way better in person. As far as performance I have not made up my mind on which shoe I like better between the Nanos and Nike. I still need more time to see which shoe I like better for CF.  As far as the color game Nike leads the way and I believe that is why these have been so popular. Ok, that's my 2cents. Have a great weekend.

I was at the Sports Authority in Folsom, Ca today and they had about ten pairs of the black/anthracite in stock. Sizes 8.5 and up. I was looking for a 6.5 for my wife but that size seems impossible to find now.

I was at the Sports Authority in Folsom, Ca today and they had about ten pairs of the black/anthracite in stock. Sizes 8.5 and up. I was looking for a 6.5 for my wife but that size seems impossible to find now.

Dope. Might roll out there and see if the wife lets me get a second pair. I want to wait for those grey/gums though

My Camo's arrived from Rogue today. They run about a half size bigger than my "Blue Lagoon's". Both size 11. After reading everyone's different sizing comments I'd have to believe the sizing won't be exact from shoe to shoe. Like when you try on a fitted hat not one will ever truly fit the same as the next even if the tag says it's the same.

Dope. Might roll out there and see if the wife lets me get a second pair. I want to wait for those grey/gums though
I definitely want the gray/gums and the blue/volt to go along with my black/volts. I did a chat with Rogue today and they said the hot lava are a few weeks away and the blue/volt are May. Who knows how accurate that is though.

My Camo's arrived from Rogue today. They run about a half size bigger than my "Blue Lagoon's". Both size 11. After reading everyone's different sizing comments I'd have to believe the sizing won't be exact from shoe to shoe. Like when you try on a fitted hat not one will ever truly fit the same as the next even if the tag says it's the same.
fitted caps fit differently because some are made from polyester and others are made out of nylon.

Go to a Lids and grab two of whatever size you wear and try them on. Both same material it won't be the same

For what it's worth, I recieved my Camos today in a size 9.5 and they fit perfect...my Reds are a size 9 and fit good but a little tight. I felt like I had a little bit of heel slippage in my 9.5 Volts but the Camos and Reds don't seem to have that issue. I would say in general sizing may be a little off across the color ways.

Alright I have both the BLK/ANT and the daring red color scheme both in 13 and I've decided the Reds are just too big after working out in them a couple times. For those asking go ahead and go a half size down.

So basically, just like a hat, every pair needs to be tried on in person to be sure of fit but that's impossible. Damn you Nike lol. Fwiw, did a WOD with 2 800m barbell carries yesterday and my Tts 10s heel slippage gave me a huge blister on my heel.

If it makes any difference, Nike Training says the OG M1s run a "half size small" and the the cuts (the ones with the new mesh toe box) are TTS. I honestly can't tell a difference and it might just depend on what kind of fit you like. I wear mine with Stance socks (or similar) when working out, so maybe that's why I can't tell.

I got the Camos to coach in and wear casually, so even if they are a hair bigger it wouldn't matter to me.

PS- Metcon 2s are on the horizon. And they are very excited about the tweaks they have made.

Nike reeled us in with the 1 with lots of CWs yet to release now the Metcon 2 is on the horizon

I'm suppose to be done with sneakers. Nike you win again :lol:

Last edited:
Sports emporium of statesboro in Georgia has the Reds in stock. Nothing small than a 10.5 though. Their phone number is 912-764-4449. Just a heads up for the ones looking for them.

So for those that have the camo's, they run TTS or are they bigger like the reds? Seems like all these fall into 2 catagories based on the mesh?

NDC still has sizes 7.5-15 in the black/ant, if you dont have a pair yet Id start with that one. For me feels way better than nanos

Back
Top Bottom