NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I really want to not like the blue, but man do they look good. No way I can justify a fourth pair right now. That said, if it were grey/gum dropping tomorrow I'd be pulling the trigger without question.

Has anyone found a good way to clean the og metcon mesh? Without fraying the mesh to hell. My orange/lagoons are getting pretty dirty

Has anyone found a good way to clean the og metcon mesh? Without fraying the mesh to hell. My orange/lagoons are getting pretty dirty

If you do chose to use a washing machine, pull out the insoles, pull out the shoe laces, then find a pillow case, put the shoes in the pillow case. Set your washer to its lowest setting (delicate?) and put a couple towels in the same load. This is all in effort to reduce banging up the shoes. I believe it should be on a small load, and cold water... You can try warm.

After the wash, pull out the shoes and let them air dry.

If you want to wash your insole and laces, then hand wash those.

I feel the same way. The rebound on the jump is way much better than the Nanos. I feel like my forefoot isn't jumping on nails anymore.
Exactly! I would wake up the next day and my flat feet would be aching. Almost to the point where I thought I had plantar fasciitis.

^^I just so happen to be in Germany, looks like I'll be adding this pair to the rotation tomorrow, hopefully!!

My Daring Reds arrived today, my first pair of Metcons. Although I know a few people have said they would .5 size down on these (i.e. this specific colourway) I found they fit very much true to size. I have about 3/4 of a thumbs width room at the big toe which I think is just enough to allow for foot expansion during exercise while still remaining comfortable.

I will have to back the other pair I have ordered which are .5 smaller! Makes me wonder if all upcoming colourways will fit the same as the Daring Red or more like the original colourways.

Last edited:

DAMMIT.. i have been trying to track down a pair of Blue Lagoons... they are so s e x y 

Im a 9.5 so its hit or miss 

-Fresh 
ill check my store today and see if we have 9.5s instock. truck normally shows up around 6pm EST. from my knowledge we should have blue lagoons & camos on todays delivery. we have over 20 pairs of OG volts still

Back
Top Bottom