NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I still think a solid black color way would be cool!
They should nickname those the "referee" or "UPS" Metcons. LOL

It's crazy to me that Reebok has it in their power/contract to make all athletes wear nano's at The Games. They're prolly still upset over what Jordan and some of the other Nike athlete's did in Barcelona to cover up the Reebok logo in '92.

They should nickname those the "referee" or "UPS" Metcons. LOL

It's crazy to me that Reebok has it in their power/contract to make all athletes wear nano's at The Games. They're prolly still upset over what Jordan and some of the other Nike athlete's did in Barcelona to cover up the Reebok logo in '92.
It doesn't seem THAT crazy to me. The NFL has rules about what you can and can't wear on the field. I'm sure it's part of being in the games, if you want to compete, you wear the stuff we provide or you don't get to play. The people I know who have competed at the games do get a **** ton of free stuff, I think my friend in masters got four pairs of shoes, ten shorts/shirts.

It doesn't seem THAT crazy to me. The NFL has rules about what you can and can't wear on the field. I'm sure it's part of being in the games, if you want to compete, you wear the stuff we provide or you don't get to play. The people I know who have competed at the games do get a **** ton of free stuff, I think my friend in masters got four pairs of shoes, ten shorts/shirts.
The NFL allows players to wear others brands but they can't have any visible logos.

Athletes in other sports have to wear the brand of uniform, but can wear the shoes of their choice. I only think it sucks for the athletes when they can't wear the lifters they want. Reebok lifters are horrible compared to romaleos or Adidas lifters.

Athletes in other sports have to wear the brand of uniform, but can wear the shoes of their choice. I only think it sucks for the athletes when they can't wear the lifters they want. Reebok lifters are horrible compared to romaleos or Adidas lifters.
I agree

So Nike training on Twitter says that the frasers will be released in July. I'm hoping FNL or another store will come out with them sooner like they did the rest of he colorways. Any idea Fresh?

If anyone is still in need, Champs has a few sizes of the Camos. Sz 11,12,13,14,15. Added to cart just to make sure. Use IPCH2W67 for free ship.
25183072_fr_ven_sc7

http://www.champssports.com/product/model:230861/sku:04688001/#sku-25183072

No in the NFL you can wear both Under Armour and Adidas with visible logos but no other brand with visible logos. No major sport has a "you can only wear this brand" rule. Except for college obviously

No in the NFL you can wear both Under Armour and Adidas with visible logos but no other brand with visible logos. No major sport has a "you can only wear this brand" rule. Except for college obviously
Actually, I think that you can wear any brand as long as the colors match your teams uniform. I think that's the reason why Marshawn lynch got fined that day when he wore all gold cleats; because it didn't go with the teams color scheme. Bunch of stupid BS.

Actually, I think that you can wear any brand as long as the colors match your teams uniform. I think that's the reason why Marshawn lynch got fined that day when he wore all gold cleats; because it didn't go with the teams color scheme. Bunch of stupid BS.
Just Nike, UA and Adidas right now. Any other brand and the logo has to be non visible, like plenty of players wear cutters gloves but they're just solid colors.  With the cleats its just team colors or solid black/ solid white, not even a solid team color. AJ Green was fined like 20k for wearing all orange cleats that Oregon State wore even though they were team colors.

Other players signed to Reebok and Puma (JJ Watt, Clowney, Jamal Charles) can't wear those brands on the field

Last edited:
I think it's silly when they have to put tape over the rehband logo on their knee sleeves lol
Is this a metcon thread or a crossfit thread I can't tell anymore

These drop in the European region next Friday, might be the 5th pair added, what are everyone's thoughts about these?
Personally I like them and plan to get a pair  but It seems like a lot of the girls i know are waiting for these. I believe Fresh said Finishline will have them next week and Rogue said early May for their site

These drop in the European region next Friday, might be the 5th pair added, what are everyone's thoughts about these?
Asides from the Fraser's, these are the 2nd best CW IMO (esp if you follow misfits programming).  Hopefully FNL gets them them soon.  The metcons have been a mix bag with the CWs so far.  With most of them looking different in person.  I thought out of the first run (I dont do orange) I would get 4 CWs, and this is what I thought Id like 1) OG Volt 2) Game Royal 3) Camo and 4) All blacks.  But now having all of them its almost the complete opposite - All Blacks (had to do red laces and red swoosh), Camo, Og Volt and Game Royal.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in this CW for their GF or wife, hit me up. Maybe we can work something out like I have been doing for the Dove Greys for a few folks here.

sorry if this has been answered.. are the violets a women's c/w? also whats the approximate eta stateside for those?

Local sports authority has an 11.5 lagoons and assorted sizes of anthracites and royals. They sold out of the 11.5 in royals. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom