NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I order size 10.5, I usually wear a size 10 on nikes(flyknit ones) and 9.5 in nanos, it's a 10.5 too big or fine

Nike propping up a Grid team. DC rocking Metcons. Wonder how many Reebok athletes they have? Do they have to wear Nike? (Marcus Hendren?) Khan Porter is a Nike athlete on the team.

Does anyone have any insight to when the Metcon 1 in Lunar Grey/Tumbled Grey/Total Orange CW going to be released here in the US?

Nike propping up a Grid team. DC rocking Metcons. Wonder how many Reebok athletes they have? Do they have to wear Nike? (Marcus Hendren?) Khan Porter is a Nike athlete on the team.
nike might try to get into grid and leave the crossfit games alone for a little bit

I know this is the metcon thread but romaleos for $150 then $15 off. Just got mine for $135 shipped. Almost all sizes for all colorways.

Repped, thanks for the heads up. Ended up ordering a pair. Remember if you use coupon code EMEB4WC5, you can save 15%. Took off an additional $22.50,so $138 OTD.

Are Black/Cool Grey/Metallic Silver any good in real life? Eastbay has my size in stock and the price is right, but I cant decide if I like them enough. I'd prefer all black

-_- waited so long for a code. Caved in and scooped with a 15% code... 2-3 weeks later price drop.

You never know but story of my life. :lol:

-_- waited so long for a code. Caved in and scooped with a 15% code... 2-3 weeks later price drop.

You never know but story of my life.
laugh.gif
You could always order a new pair (at the sale price plus promo code).  Ship back this new pair as the return for your original order. 

make them, or pay a person to customize them
I meant who do I contact? What I'm looking for is the grey wolf shoes(or volts), but I want a dark color sole. Does anyone have a contact at Nike who I could get a hold of to do this?

make them, or pay a person to customize them
I meant who do I contact? What I'm looking for is the grey wolf shoes(or volts), but I want a dark color sole. Does anyone have a contact at Nike who I could get a hold of to do this?

there's plenty of customizers on IG and this forum for that matter. You'd have to find a base shoe customize (probably with the color sole you're looking for, cause that paint will come off easily. From there is just a matter of what you want done and painting it.

just know that customs will probably not hold up well to WODs or any kind of strenuous use.

I know this is the metcon thread but romaleos for $150 then $15 off. Just got mine for $135 shipped. Almost all sizes for all colorways.
FYI, Eastbay now has a 20% coupon code that's active.  LKS15836.  Romaleos now $119.99 before tax.  

I called customer service to cancel my previous order and re-ordered with the new code.  So $130 OTD instead of $138 (plus 5% Ebates).  

FYI, Eastbay now has a 20% coupon code that's active.  LKS15836.  Romaleos now $119.99 before tax.  

I called customer service to cancel my previous order and re-ordered with the new code.  So $130 OTD instead of $138 (plus 5% Ebates).  
Thank you my man!  Just ordered $130 shipped.  Now off to Sports Authority to cop some Metcon 1's

damn, trying to get something off eastbay and I can backorder 11.5s and not 12s, ugh! Maybe this is a sign that I don't need another pair.... :/

Back
Top Bottom