NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anyone have any leads to locating the OGs in stock somewhere?  Been using my pair for daily metcons but want to cop a pair for casual/globo gym wear.  Thanks in advance.  

Got my grey/volts in from EB. Immediate put them on. Really digging this show.

Nice. Did the shoe box arrive unscathed? I've had some bad experiences with Eastbay shipping and their bag of death.

Really wish they would ship their shoes double boxed.

I had MetCons shipped from Eastbay and Sports Authority both in bags of death and both shoe boxes were crushed and torn.

I too wish they would double box, I wonder if they ship Jordan's in a bag or double box?

Should't have slept on the Squadron Blue...

Have too many pairs with grey uppers (Invictus, Frasers, Grey/Gum, Grey/Volt), navy blue would've looked nice with the "Banned", RWB and Game Royal.

I had MetCons shipped from Eastbay and Sports Authority both in bags of death and both shoe boxes were crushed and torn.

I too wish they would double box, I wonder if they ship Jordan's in a bag or double box?

I believe they only ship double boxed if that's the way they get them from Nike or other companies. They don't double box at the Eastbay facility

Got my grey/volts in from EB. Immediate put them on. Really digging this show.

Nice. Did the shoe box arrive unscathed? I've had some bad experiences with Eastbay shipping and their bag of death.

Really wish they would ship their shoes double boxed.
I got same ones from eastbay. Box was trashed. Sucks too cause they charged for shipping

Anthracites and camos have been my go to pairs.  Plan to get the banned and squadron blues into the rotation (and the grey/volts when they arrive on Friday).   3Ms, if they release, will be the last pair of Metcon 1s I plan on buying.

FYI, the outer sole on one of my anthracites started to separate from the midsole in the back heel area.  Called Nike CS and they told me to send the shoes to their claims department.  Have to say, I was really impressed with their quick turn around.  They got the shoes on Monday, and on Tuesday morning, I received an email from Nike stating that my claim had been approved.

STATUS DESCRIPTION
Your claim has been processed and has been approved. We will be printing and mailing out a Product Voucher for the suggested retail value of the Nike product you returned. The process time to mail out the Product Voucher is 5 to 7 business days. 
Mine aren't that bad yet, but now that I've noticed it, I'm baby'ing the hell out of them. Good to know Nike is taking care of you and hopefully me as well. So you'll just get to pick up the next pair you want?

Looking for a size 12.5 in the OG dark grey/volt (704688-007) and also a size 6 in the grey/Persian (704688-010). Any help with trying to locate these would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in the U.S. as well

Can anyone help me get a pair of the  khaki orange black CW that was only released in the UK and Australia. Needing a size 10 shipped to the US. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom