NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

What are the chances the banned get put on clearance soon? Also, any ideas when the Romaleo 3s will be released?

Confirmed.  https://barbend.com/theres-new-nike-romaleos-2-color-scheme/

Looks like possibly the last colorway release prior to the release of the 3's.

Also, for the love of god man charge your phone!  2% giving my anxiety over here :wow:  

Yes, you can buy them on atheleps.com but they are priced higher.

I was at home and about to sleep otherwise it would have been charging [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Wore my Metcon Knows this morning for the first time, I'm not happy to say this is the result:

It literally happened while warming up doing lunges.

Wore my Metcon Knows this morning for the first time, I'm not happy to say this is the result:

It literally happened while warming up doing lunges.
If you bring them back to a nike, or ship them back they should replace or refund them.

If you bring them back to a nike, or ship them back they should replace or refund them.
Yeah I already contacted them, going to bring them to my local Nike store.  Only problem is they have no size 14's in stock, or any size for that matter. 

Makes me want to only casually wear mine and even then be extra careful.
Good luck with getting a refund.

ya, Nike will most likely be sending out just vouchers for the price to purchase a different model.  I woun't risk working out in these with the material, just feeling them you can tell its not a quality leather that can hold up to workout use. Sorry to see that @jcrue11  

ya, Nike will most likely be sending out just vouchers for the price to purchase a different model.  I woun't risk working out in these with the material, just feeling them you can tell its not a quality leather that can hold up to workout use. Sorry to see that @jcrue11  
Yeah, I figured they'd be ok for certain workouts, and to wear casually, I probably just got a pair with crap quality, I would be most people won't have an issue.  I did a chat with a rep and did get a 15% off code since I cannot replace the shoes.

Thnaks for sharing, I didnt plan on doing metcons in the Bo Knows but after seeing this I might not even wear them to the gym for accessory work.  

I'm so glad I passed on them. That's crazy they broke down like that all because of a change of materials. They should've gone with a gore-tex type of toe instead of the suede.

Been stalking this forum for awhile I own several pairs of the 1's and got hole in side of my triple black 2's which Nike gave voucher for....anyways size 10 Pr hunters at outlet for $60

I received a pair of free Nano 6.0s and I tell you these have a great feel to them, just sayin'.

I received a pair of free Nano 6.0s and I tell you these have a great feel to them, just sayin'.

I agree. The 6.0 is a great shoe. I think performance wise they are as good or better than the Metcon 2.

(How'd you snag a free pair??)

One of my former bosses has a wife who works for Adidas in Germany, so they own Reebok. He asked if I would like anything so I told him send me a pair of Nano 6.0s in a 11.5 & about a week later had a pair arrive in the mail.

Last edited:
Was at Nike San Leandro.. finally saw some metcons. Copped metcon 1s for $45 ($65 with 30% off hash wall), also a pair of metcon 2s for $65 with 30% off $89.. Do you guys think the metcon 1s or 2s are more stable for lifting heavy? squats/DLs

How can that happen with lunges? Your toes busted the front? It looks like a cut.
It does look like a cut, it's right below the seam, it ripped the outer part of the shoe but there is still an inner lining that prevents your toes from going through.  I didn't even notice it until I looked down after finishing the walking lunges, like I said, I would bet most other pairs would hold up to a normal workout.

I know some people said they wouldn't workout in them, and I figured with what I would be doing that day that they would be fine, I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom