NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The Eastbay code for 15% off works for the dsx. But they charge shipping lol so u really only save like 10 bucks

sizes selling out for black/white dsx on ndc. and not sure why nike would release the rough green colorway for womens instead of men.

Bout to pull the trigger on those gum buttom dsxs.... eastbay got em for cheaper with that 10 code right

edit: looks like champs is

Last edited:
Ordered a pair just now from RRS and got them for 96.96 after my VIP and an EBates offer fro $20 off. Pretty pumped to get them for that cheap, went with the black/white CW since I don't have anything like it.

As it stands this isn't a ndc US drop but it is at other retailers ., could be that it's dropping at a later date

I've worked out once in the DSX and I thought they performed well.  The workout involved rowing and some shuttle runs.  Typically my feet would cramp up rowing long distances in Metcons and I did not have that with the DSX.  Also, ordered the Grey, Volt, Gum colorway from DSG and I found a $20 off code, $116 shipped.  Ordered my normal 8.5 too so we will see how they fit.

It's been stated that the FK is like the Kobe 9/10, then that means it is backed by glue for support.

They look like a very high quality shoe. Its not so knitted as the running flyknits. It's more like the Kobe 9/10 flyknit material.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom