NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Have tried both the 3s and DSX and must say I don't notice much of a size difference at all.

Flyknit feels decent and the shoe is nice looking but it all felt a bit bulky to me, despite being light. I prefer the lower profile, more grounded feeling of the standard Metcons.

Gave the 3s a spin today with snatches, rowing, assault, thrusters, and burpees.

The 3s are comfortable, more so than the 1s I have. They feel snug around the heel and with good room in the toe box. Laces stayed put the whole time. I worked up to 215 on the snatch and they performed extremely well. Solid when I was in the hole. The bike and the rowing felt great too. I felt pretty balanced with the thrusters (75lb), except towards the end I had a few reps that were wobbly, but I would say that was more due to fatigue than the shoes. After the burpees, I noticed that I didn't have much achyness on the bottom of my feet, which I would typically notice with the 1s after doing a good amount of work. I will say that I think going a half size down would be best for me. I see how people say it feels long, and they do when they are on. I don't have a pair of 2s so I don't know how they compare.

All of this is my opinion of course.

Any release date known for these yet?

Was hoping for today but seems they would've been up by now if that was the case. Rogue still says "Available end of January" and other sites just say "Available to ship by early February"

Last edited:
really want to get the glows and swap that some into another upper. just can't justify spending the money only for the sole :lol:

Any release date known for these yet?

Was hoping for today but seems they would've been up by now if that was the case. Rogue still says "Available end of January" and other sites just say "Available to ship by early February"
They already out on champs

Apparently women's is not that much different than the men's... read this review on nikemetconclub on ig

They already out on champs

Apparently women's is not that much different than the men's... read this review on nikemetconclub on ig
The ones on Champs say they're back ordered and expected to ship on 2/3/17

I wasn't trying to wait, was hoping Rogue would have them sooner since it takes 1 day for them to ship to me.

are the womens noticeably narrower?
Barley, if you have an ultra narrow foot you'll like them over the OG's. my wife has extreme narrow foot, she still using her metcon 1s. She said she will get DSX when multicolor comes out.

The red bottoms are fire.

Would the DSXs be too 'squishy' for deads & squats?

I'm currently rocking free trainer 1.0s.
I did heavy deads yesterday and they were very stable and your foot feels locked in because of the molding of the flyknit.

Got my 3's yesterday, 8.5 way too big.  Wore that in the 1's, 2's and the DSX, but will have to go down for the 3's.

Back
Top Bottom