NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

What's the concession on the flyknits?are they tighter fit? My true length is 10.5 which I wear in metcons but some sneakers I have to wear 11 because I have wide as feet. I'm copping the Fraser's as soon as they are available and I don't wanna get the wrong size.

What's the concession on the flyknits?are they tighter fit? My true length is 10.5 which I wear in metcons but some sneakers I have to wear 11 because I have wide as feet. I'm copping the Fraser's as soon as they are available and I don't wanna get the wrong size.

I just got my first pair and went TTS and they fit perfect. I half sized down on the regular metcon 3s and I'm glad I did but not on the fly knits

Anyone else notice the lack of sizes released in other countries for the Nikelab?  Missing a lot of half sizes.  Kind of weird.

After looking at the Canadian NDC, they only have half sizes in 8.5 and 9.5.  No 10.5, 11.5 etc.  If that is the case then I am SOL.  Weird.

^^I am right there with you on that. If they drop the Olives, I'll scoop those as well along with the bottom Camos.

I was going to scoop one of the DIGI Camo CWs today but I figured I would rather hold off. Plus I scored a pair of 247 Tokyo Rat Ed NBs on Saturday so for now that is enough shoes I think anyway.

Back
Top Bottom