NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

^^Most likely they will not drop here, I have not seen anything or heard anything.  I talked with a Nike Rep a few days ago and they do not have anything for them on a US drop.

^^Most likely they will not drop here, I have not seen anything or heard anything.  I talked with a Nike Rep a few days ago and they do not have anything for them on a US drop.

Seems strange that Jacob heppner and Fraser have been spotted wearing them.

Heppner gave me the impression they are coming when I spoke to him.

I've spoken to a few people from Nike but they don't know anything.. I personally think it's down to stick levels and they are expecting them to sell so maybe making more?

I think it would be foolish for them not to come out.. but who knows, especially with lab products.

Also bear in mind lab releases are completely separate and a law unto themselves so I wouldn't expect your rep to know.

Triple blacks should arrive by Saturday & the Olives should arrive by next week.
You had me like wtf? but then I realized you were talking about your personal pairs arriving. FML

I wish there was a euro site that sold the all black metcons. Most shoes I can always find SOMEWHERE.  Not metcons.

Are Metcon 1 worth anything anymore? While doing some early spring cleaning I found a unworn pair of Camo/Volt/Gum and Invictus

just wanna say good luck to everyone doing the open workouts this weekend... i just completed mine...it was a burner...gassed out after the 2nd round.  ended up getting to 37/40 db snatches

Is anyone actually finishing 17.1 rx within the 20 min cap? I know a bunch of ppl were short a few reps. Those elite athletes doing it at 11min are nuts.

Last edited:
Is anyone actually finishing 17.1 Rc within the 20 min cap? I know a bunch of ppl were short a few reps. Those elite athletes doing it at 11min are nuts.

Attempted mine this morning and finished in 18:34.. burpees crushed me. Fast time in our box is sub 15!

Is anyone actually finishing 17.1 rx within the 20 min cap? I know a bunch of ppl were short a few reps. Those elite athletes doing it at 11min are nuts.
I ran through it last night and finished in 17:09. Gonna give it another go on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom