NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I knocked out 207 reps. Man I feel like I could of finished, it wasn't tough but more long and dreadful

For me 17.1 was hard because of the db snatches. 50# was a tad heavy for me. By the time the burpees were up my quads were shot.

Great job though fellas

^^The burpees are what got me, thought the DB snatches were okay, thought the 10-30 were pretty simple only once I got to the 40 & 50 is were the work really started.

^^The burpees are what got me, thought the DB snatches were okay, thought the 10-30 were pretty simple only once I got to the 40 & 50 is were the work really started.

that's cause 15 reps into 40 you're barely half way.

i know i can do better that what i did friday, but i'm more of a one, done and move on

New Women's and Men's Metcon 3 CW options at RRS, too.

Don't think they're anywhere else but they don't have style numbers to confirm if they just have outdated photos.

Last edited:
what's with the horribly cheap laces on the dsx flyknits? any recommendations on replacement metcon laces?

what's with the horribly cheap laces on the dsx flyknits? any recommendations on replacement metcon laces?
Hey they work! that's all that matters to me coming from dealing with the laces from the metcon 2's.

Sidenote- The waxlaces on the Digi camos are sick!!!

Might need to cop the camo to replace the camo free trainers I have been using for the longest time

Back
Top Bottom