NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Not to get off topic with the new pack releasing, but has anyone else noticed that the Women's models come with better laces compared to the men's? I don't know how I've missed this, not to mention they usually come with a second pair also.

Also roadrunner is expecting their shipment to arrive the 20th so they should be shipping out late next week.

^^I have noticed the difference but nothing we can do about it. I wish the Men's came with an extra pair of laces.

I called Roadrunner this AM & they do not even see the new CW for the men's dropping. Unless something changed from 0800 this AM.

^^I have noticed the difference but nothing we can do about it. I wish the Men's came with an extra pair of laces.

I called Roadrunner this AM & they do not even see the new CW for the men's dropping. Unless something changed from 0800 this AM.

The freedom pack (official name) drops 2nd may in the States and 8th may in Europe.

You will be all pleased to know they come with alternate laces on the metcons.

17881908_1196873757105524_3289960908834471936_n.jpg

Last edited:

I called Roadrunner on Wednesday and was able to place an order over the phone for them.  Mine shipped out on Friday evening and are scheduled to be here Tuesday.  Maybe I just got lucky but I will post some pics when they come in.

Last edited:
^^I placed an order but got an error, called RRS & they did not even show an order placed even though they still charged my PayPal, also they told me they did not even have the shoes to ship. So you must have some great luck or my REP that I spoke with was just clueless.

^^I placed an order but got an error, called RRS & they did not even show an order placed even though they still charged my PayPal, also they told me they did not even have the shoes to ship. So you must have some great luck or my REP that I spoke with was just clueless.

My account got charged and he told me the would ship on or around the 20th. I got a shipping confirmation on Friday so I either got extremely lucky or am getting something completely different haha

Ordered the Liberties early last week. I was surprised to receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number from RRS on Saturday, tracking says they should be here tomorrow.  Pics forthcoming.

Ordered the Liberties early last week. I was surprised to receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number from RRS on Saturday, tracking says they should be here tomorrow.  Pics forthcoming.

Can't wait to see them in hand.. the box should say freedom on them rather than liberty though

Nice fuggin collection homie!!! Do u wear them strictly for training or casual use as well?
I wear them for both, its the only shoe I wear now, have a few pair that I rotate for work strictly, but I do/have worn them all. 

I wish all the RRS reps are on the same page with what products they do have & do not have. Congrats on scooping these early!!

Back
Top Bottom