NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Any info (besides release date posted) on these?

Attachments

• 93BA96AB-E9E7-4A37-B8D5-B3186C9EBE6C.jpeg
    93BA96AB-E9E7-4A37-B8D5-B3186C9EBE6C.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,883
Completely different design to the current react.. has laces for a start

Laces on the react? That’s interesting.
Also surprised to see Reebok pushing up the release of the next Nano considering they just released an updated colourway of the Nano X Froning and the Nano X Unknown.

Are there any early shots of the Metcon 7?

I think Reebok has hit the panic button the Nano X just isn’t a good shoe, the colors are awful & they just aren’t appealing to look at. Plus the Froning X is a heavy trainer compared to others on the market; hell Rich doesn’t even wear them, his go to shoe is the Nano X Unknown.

The Metcon line is truly hitting on all cylinders & is leaving Reebok behind.

Laces on the react? That’s interesting.
Also surprised to see Reebok pushing up the release of the next Nano considering they just released an updated colourway of the Nano X Froning and the Nano X Unknown.

Are there any early shots of the Metcon 7?

I think Reebok has hit the panic button the Nano X just isn’t a good shoe, the colors are awful & they just aren’t appealing to look at. Plus the Froning X is a heavy trainer compared to others on the market; hell Rich doesn’t even wear them, his go to shoe is the Nano X Unknown.

Speaking of the reacts.. I finally worked them into a run workout and.... they were terrible. Don’t get me wrong they were way more responsive then say a metcon 4. But after running in Pegasus/vapor fly all week it was unbearable even for 400m

yea that was my general feeling to the point I preferred the Metcon 5 to the react.

I'm still intrigued by react being included though so I'd be down to check out this new pair coming soon

The new nano XI are even uglier... I actually liked a few of the other x colorways just couldn’t bring myself to buy since all I’ve known is metcons.

any pics of the new reacts or metcon 7

The new nano XI are even uglier... I actually liked a few of the other x colorways just couldn’t bring myself to buy since all I’ve known is metcons.

any pics of the new reacts or metcon 7
Like the new reacts the 7’s are very very different. I like the design and the launch colourways but it’s going to be the same as the 5’s and 6’s... very polarising were people will freak out about it but will turn out to be an awesome shoe.

Seeing that pics of the react turbo are hitting Instagram.
Really liking the look and will be grabbing a pair.

i mean they are better looking then the first react metcon :lol:

Still like the metcon 5 looks wise better

I’m assuming they will be closer in styling to the metcon 7 - similar to how the original DSX Flyknit closely followed the Metcon 3.

The designs of the 5/6 were drastically different to the React Metcon.

I’m assuming they will be closer in styling to the metcon 7 - similar to how the original DSX Flyknit closely followed the Metcon 3.

The designs of the 5/6 were drastically different to the React Metcon.
The 7 silhouette if anything reminds me of the original fk dsx.

Has anyone on here wore a pair of the new React Turbos?
I’m wondering if the heel is any quieter when walking/ running

Back
Top Bottom