Nike "Miami South Beach" Collection

From Hypebeast:
The bright lights and sunny beaches of Miami are allegedly behind this latest pack of sneakers from the Nike. Many of the models feature warm fluorescent gradients which are kept minimal mostly as an accent seen on the synthetic parts. Models include the usual suspects such as the Air Max 90, Air Max 1, Air Max BW and Shox NZ and are slated for a Euro exclusive starting June 9th.
nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-1.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-2.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-3.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-4.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-5.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-6.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-7.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-8.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-9.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-10.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-1.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-5.jpg

nike-footlocker-magnificent-7-miami-7.jpg

these are the only ones that seemed interesting.....i don't get nike....the inspiration is from within the US.....and it's...a EURO releaseonly??!?!?
smh.gif

^^ that´s what I was thinkin

we allready have these instore (there are the only ones that look decent IMO)
put in some white laces, and they look pretty hot in person
3462501e3c362d7a9584c7a601a83dc39466c21.bmp

I'm really getting tired of all of this Euro only crap...

You would think that Nike actually cares about their fanbase no matter how little our dollar is worth...but they only care about the $$

they are OOOOK, but like said already its just stupid that a SOUTH BEACH inspired line would be a EURO exclusive.

Nike is really trying to get at us.Its so aggravating how any decent one-two toned am shoe gets realeased in Europe ,while we get slapped in the face with thecrap that we get
mad.gif

mesh= euro exclusive?

craziness.

I love the simplicity of the accent brightness muted with the whites and greys.

They all look variant. Oh yea. And I prefer my Miami's. IMAIM is Miami spelled backwords. To Maim is to basically damage someone. Usually involving theremoval of their limbs.
4i1fbz9.jpg

^elmers glue inspired?

I like the green/blue BWs and all of the AM87s. Wally you are right, throw on an accent that pops and put neutrals on the rest of the shoe and you have awinner.

Back
Top Bottom