***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Safe to say Tulowitzki has risen to the top of guys who are getting hooked up. Custom evoshield, custom sleeve, custom shirts. Multiple pairs of 2k4's and Gamers. Multiple pairs of BGs. Unreal.

x1000.jpg

Blurry, but best I could find... 

x1000.jpg

away grey version of these...

x1000.jpg

M's

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

Originally Posted by doogie24

Safe to say Tulowitzki has risen to the top of guys who are getting hooked up. Custom evoshield, custom sleeve, custom shirts. Multiple pairs of 2k4's and Gamers. Multiple pairs of BGs. Unreal.
Tulo has a contract with Evo Shield and is their number one guy.  As far as his nike contract, yea he's one of the top guys now.  Wait till you see the volt on his 2nd half batting gloves. CRAZY

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by cmymb

Nike hired the guy away from Mizuno in Japan.  He's now making Nike gloves.  The ones made there are night and day better than any nike gloves made elsewhere.  Besides the japanese gloves Nike has improved their gloves tremendously this year and going forward.  The japanese gloves have the swoosh thats raised up.  

Any way to get them in the US?

Ebay has a ton last time I checked.

A ton of the fielding gloves (not bgs) from japan? Do you have any links I can't find them

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

curious.. has anyone used the nike baseball gloves?

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-338585

i found a few on clearance (half price) here in the bay area and thought about picking a few up. 

I pitch for BYU and we are sponsored by Nike. The Diamond Elite Pro is the best glove I have ever used. I have a glove I use just for shagging BP then I have the glove I pitch with. Best gloves ever! I prefer!

They seemed pretty legit. Been using pro preferred Rawlings and they have been awesome. I'll pick one up if they are still there haha. They seemed somewhat broken in already. Not like a cheap one but it wasn't entirely stiff either.

chezzer10,

I thought you said you were done with Nike sunglasses lol. See, I told you that Nike made that blue flash lens
happy.gif
You will have to let me know how you like em. Im bout to go pick up a pair of the Show X2 Pro, contemplating the color I want.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

5f051ca25996e38ee2dd1b6add02fa29-getty-143094997.jpg

What compression sleeve is this?(with the mlb logo)
I would guess that the sleeve is Evoshield since they are now an official provider for the MLB. But I'm not sure, just a guess.

Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

5f051ca25996e38ee2dd1b6add02fa29-getty-143094997.jpg

What compression sleeve is this?(with the mlb logo)
I would guess that the sleeve is Evoshield since they are now an official provider for the MLB. But I'm not sure, just a guess.
Its phiten. we talked about it a few pages back. Phiten is now the official compression sleeve of the MLB. a lot of players are wearing their new solid color power sleeve (it has the same design as the black/gray and white/gray sleeves). if you go 4 pages back theres a pic of A Rod. They release early may.

Originally Posted by MP23

chezzer10,

I thought you said you were done with Nike sunglasses lol. See, I told you that Nike made that blue flash lens
happy.gif
You will have to let me know how you like em. Im bout to go pick up a pair of the Show X2 Pro, contemplating the color I want.

For the price I paid I couldn't have passed it up LOL. But will try it out this weekend and see how it goes.

@joshbeg2, i found em on ebay last week as a combo with turfs but messaged the guy and asked if i could get the spikes solo. great find for $40

have a question for you guys: does anybody know which wrist tape the pro players are using? I always used white tape (it was kinda of stiff though, so sometimes it hindered the blood flow) but I want to use black or maroon tape this season... does anybody have a recommendation? or a good tape brand?

Back
Top Bottom